Euro 2024 - Reiseziel Deutschland

is morata the best spain can do?

Imagine how many goals peak Fernando Torres would score in this team.

4 Likes

https://x.com/FootyHumour/status/1803849994174120108?t=HouVrSp45ONHLMWk_jrYDA&s=19

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

13 Likes

Their back ups are two newcastle flops - Joselu and Ayoze. So, no.

3 Likes

The colors in the Italian flag and their meaning:

• green for freedom
  • white for faith and purity
  • red for love
  • yellow for chances vs Spain
8 Likes

https://x.com/footbalIfights/status/1803896563921572057

6 Likes

Nico Williams has been sensational please Liverpool pay the money he will more than worth it he is better than Mbappé imo and I apologise to Cucurella I thought Chelsea paid too much for him but he played a blinder today Ayose Perez is that the guy who played for Leicester and Newcastle?

3 Likes

Ever heard of punctuation?

2 Likes

I used to put punctuations all the time I got a lot of stick in the previous forum so I ditched commas etc

3 Likes

But a bit disappointing that all you noticed in my post was the lack of punctuations

1 Like

Don’t worry, I noticed the rambling incoherence too :+1:

7 Likes

Huh?

I find that full stops and capital letters at the start of sentences are a good idea. That’s what I tell my students, anyway.

2 Likes

Was working the golf shop today with the asst pro, who is an American soccer fan. While watching the match, slow day at the club, I mentioned how shit Southgate tactics were. He said, “Oh, so he’s the British Berhalter?”

Got a quality chuckle out of that one!

3 Likes

I am sorry I should have written 3 different posts with a full stop at the end of each post.
Ignore my 2nd reply please I didn’t mean to sound churlish.

I feel sorry our lads. They are tired. The EPL is too intensive and full on. The media and :england:fans put too much pressure on them to and play like Argentina or whatever team is top.

1 Like

Sorry I dont buy the excuse of been tired.

1 Like

I’m sorry but that is a load a rubbish.

Do you not think the German fans and media don’t heap pressure on their players to win every tournement? or Italy, or Spain, or France? Every team has pressure on them from their fans, even if they are a smaller team that have no chance of winning but will have expectation of getting out of the group, or winning at least 1 game or what ever the fans think is an achievable target.

1 Like

I think the media hype them up too much. The England fans are just too arrogant.

I don’t think they are tired, but Southgate needs to either pick the players to fit his system or chose a system that will work with the players available.

Scotland have some pretty mediocre players and their two best: Robertson and Tierney, both play more or less the same position. Their solution was to play a back 3 with Tierney as a traditional left back and have Robertson as a true wing back. They have had a few bad results recently (the Germany game probably being the worst) which has been down to injuries and relying on players who are Championship standard at their very best, but they were strong in qualifying, including beating Spain.

England have some really good players at their disposal, although I think a few are flattered by playing in teams of superstars week-in-week-out. However, Southgate is playing them out of position because certain players are “too good to drop” and also plays a pretty horrible system that stifles their natural talents.

Trent is getting a lot of flack, but last night he did get some game-changing passes out. His position, though, is hopeless for his strengths. If you think of how he links up with Salah and imagine Trent and Saka playing in the same way - it would be a lethal combination.

4 Likes

https://x.com/Tactical_Times/status/1803858538571116578

2 Likes