Euro 2024 - Reiseziel Deutschland

Southgate will drop Trent in the next match and England will comfortably beat Slovenia.

2 Likes

This is so true. There are great players in the England team, no doubt, but the exposure of PL maybe makes us overrate some of them. Watching Pedri and Nico Williams last night. No one in England team can do what they do in their respective positions.

4 Likes

I think the Southgate pile on is a bit premature.

Letā€™s see the end result first. Despite being a bit ordinary so far they will cruise to the quarters and then itā€™s the big time.

Whilst Iā€™m no England supporter I hope England go far for Southgate. And they knock out Portugal.

1 Like

Why would you teach them to put full stops at the start of sentences? :rofl:

2 Likes

Too premature blew the 2018 world cup semi been negative. Euro 2020 final score after 3 minutes then never have another shot on goal in remainder of 90 and extra time.

1 Like

https://x.com/Elsterkicker/status/1803871303671128363

1 Like

.Smartass

1 Like
3 Likes

Slovakia :slovakia: 1-0

1 Like

Am I the only one watching :eyes: this?

2 Likes

Nein.

Iā€™m watching ā€œthat other Sloveniaā€ vs UA as well. :smile:

3 Likes

Iā€™m not watching however Iā€™m reading your updates. :grin:

1 Like

I wonder if Slovenia :slovenia:, Slovakia :slovakia:, Serbia :serbia:, or Russia :ru: have a blue kit. I saw them in red or white kits.

BTW, how is the geko :lizard: doing?

I found 2 dead little ones, I think they came out of hiding too soon (weather was unusually hot then we had a very cold spell). Havenā€™t seen the big ones at all even outside. :cry:

1 Like

We are usually light blue + puke green and secondary white.

Slovakia are all blue / secondary white

Serbia not sure, but I think dark red / white

And Russia in national colors.

2 Likes

1:1 good move finally

1-1 :clap:

Ukraine :ukraine: is totally dominant.

1 Like

Yeahā€¦ Iā€™ve never seen Mudryk being actually half decent, until now. :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth:

EDIT: nice finish by Yaremchuk.