Euro 2024 - Reiseziel Deutschland

yep…seems about right

1 Like

Watching the replay from behind the goal, makes it an even worse decision. Keeper knew he was beat. Dumfries wasn’t really close enough to keep him from diving.

Fucking English refs

2 Likes

Haven’t seen Gini for a while.

Jermaine Jenas pointed out on BBC One that the longest VAR wait of the tournament came with the English officials.they should bench jenas for that comment lol

5 Likes

Landon Donovan: “I dont see the Dutch being potential winners [after going toe to toe with the favourites, who he DOES think can win it]. They just dont have the firepower to score the goal with the players they are missing [names midfielders who NEVER score goals]”

1 Like

nice to see Gini, i jus had a moment there…

1 Like

Think it was one that could have gone either way. Dumfries was not in his line of sight, and wasn’t close enough to keep him from diving, but was clearly offside, and close to the play.

As a goalie I’d be angry if it wasn’t disallowed but I’m a goalie :joy:

2 Likes

Netherlands have just been subjected to the Taylor effect that he subjects Liverpool to on a regular basis that was a perfectly good goal

3 Likes

about time the world felt our regular pain

4 Likes

Attwell is on VAR

2 Likes

Except it wasn’t Taylor that disallowed it… the guy was standing next to the keeper and well offside…

Referees don’t decide on offsides…

1 Like

Darke and Donovan doing my head in

1 Like

Having Depay is like playing with 10 men.

1 Like

i read that as DRAKE lol

So did autocorrect :joy:

1 Like

been a really good game to be fair

1 Like

If it was Slovakia V Austria on that VAR no one’s giving a shit do they.

It’s the same with Coventry offside if it wasn’t the underdog no one would care.

3 Likes

Hahahaha [fake laughs in Ian Darke]

Their fake pallyness is like nails on a chalkboard

1 Like

Gini doing Gini things.

2 Likes