Euro 2024 - Reiseziel Deutschland

Nauseating praise of Saliba in the commentary.

Koeman will be thrilled. Set up for a nil-nil, and may just get it.

Wenger doesn’t age

At least you guys have something to get mad about. German commentator and Hitzlsperger sound like they’re about to take a nap.

1 Like

Its because he looked 60 when he was 35

5 Likes

I wanted to say a fossil don’t age. You are more delicate.

That’s a bit unfair. They are playing the tournament favourites and have had their chances. France have dominated the second half, but NL have fought hard and deserve a point

2 Likes

I blame Koeman for not taking a risk by bringing on some of his faster attackers like Bergwijn, Malen or Brobbey.

1 Like

Believe me, I’m thrilled to get a point. Just not a fan of Koeman, his tactics and setup.

Oranje are really missing de Jong and Koopmeiners in the midfield.

2 Likes

You are Dutch?

Meanwhile, France who are about the finish their second game without a single one of their players scoring a goal, are still his favourites.

Fox’s coverage

1 Like

The first scoreless match???

1 Like

American of Dutch heritage. Maternal side is all Dutch. O-Pop taught me soccer and the love of orange at a young age.

4 Likes

??

2 Likes

Interesting… my dad taught me football and the love for strawberries.

4 Likes

Afraid to say this but…

Koeman, de Boer, van Gaal, van Basten, Rijkaard, Hiddink, Advocaat, ten Hag

There’s something about dutch coaches and I really hope Arne doesn’t turn out to be ‘just another dutch coach’

1 Like

All the pundits agree that it should have been a goal as the goalkeeper wasn’t block but minimum Atwell should have told Taylor to go to the screen and let him judge if he disallowed it or not but we are used to this double act

1 Like

Oh. Poland are out of the tournament. Imagine being Lewandowski.

2 Likes

I was surprised he played Depay again as he was terrible in their last match

And Allen Iverson is probably better at football

2 Likes