Euro 2024 - Reiseziel Deutschland

I’m sure he’ll go to one of his mansions and have some pierogi.

2 Likes
1 Like

Mmmm …
Write out 500 times, “I must not question sensei.”

3 Likes

England compared to Union Berlin.
Union insulted!

“TV expert Christoph Kramer compared England’s destructive style of play at the European Championships with that of 1. FC Union Berlin. This did not go unnoticed in Köpenick.”

2 Likes

It’s this game we play in America with a round ball, and you can’t touch it with your hands! Yeah, I know, crazy!

But you try and kick it into a net. It’s really quite fun!

2 Likes

The funniest thing about Americans using “soccer” is that in their football only two players can actually kick the ball. If anyone else kicks it, it’s a foul.

4 Likes

The term “soccer” was coined by Oxford Univ Students.

3 Likes

I can definitely remember “soccer” being in relatively common usage in the 70s on World of Sport and Grandstand. I think we have forgotten that it originated amongst the same people who would refer to “rugger”.

6 Likes

Good heavens, are you reading as I type?

2 Likes

It’s unfair to put van Gaal and ten Hag in the same bracket.

1 Like

I think Rijkaard was a decent enough coach. Also Cryuff.

3 Likes

I watched a little of the boring match with France playing.
The other team were like Man City in that when ever France counter attacked they just bought the player down. The ref awarded nothing, the most PL game I have ever seen during an international competition.
Glad i have decided to follow the commentry on TAN much more entertaining.

1 Like

Baguette eating whinger

FIFY!
Lack the teeth for the real McCoy.

What’s this whinging accusation about?
I’m enjoying this on TAN!
I presume you are just confused that I haven’t a clue who’s playing when I see the teams playing except France (as thay have a big Cock on their shirts and even bigger ones running around!
I did recognise the ref. :grin:

2 Likes

It is not called ‘football’ because you play the ball with your feet. It is called football because you are not on horses when you play.

1 Like

Found myself cheering against Hungary since reading that article, sorry Szobo.

1 Like

Amusing headline, soliciting Rooney’s views on what is going wrong is a bit perverse, considering he is thoroughly established as a crap manager. If he says it is on the players…the manager probably has to go.

3 Likes

Georgia has a goal disallowed.

1 Like

It was Czechia.

1 Like

I’m not alone. You are watching too :sun_with_face:

3 Likes