Ex-player: Divock ORIGI

so he is still in form then…lovely

Well why is he behind at least 5 players (potentially) for his position?

If he is injured he wouldn’t be there.

Still here?

Anthony Anderson Abc GIF by HULU

Great immovable object both on and off the field

If we really want £20m, he’s going absolutely nowhere this summer, probably not even getting interest at that price.

:joy:

1 Like

angry family guy GIF by HULU

West Ham, Palace and wolves are all interested in signing him before the window closes.

1 Like

Hard for me to believe in that Palace interest, considering their options in Origi’s main two positions. The other two, yeah, maybe. West Ham especially.

Was watching Palace vs Chelsea yesterday and i could see them being interested, their options yesterday was not very good at all, i think they probably feel they might be able to origi through the middle.

I just look at their options…

Zaha is a key player playing off the left (and very offensive). Eze is out injured but they have signed another offensive minded player from Reading in Olise.

Centrally, they have Mateta, Benteke (who is still ahead of Origi in Belgium’s hierarchy, as is Batshuayi while speaking of it) and Ayew, who can also do a job a bit deeper.

I don’t see a lot of room for Origi there. Maybe if they don’t have enough trust in their current options.

2 Likes

I dont know, Benteke in Palace hasnt been performing for them and Viera is a new manager, he would want another foward option to help them. I do think Wolves would fit Origi. He would be a bench player at West Ham…

Benteke scored 9 or 10 in the league last year or Palace, he played well.

I don’t see a lot of room for Origi there. Maybe if they don’t have enough trust in their current options.
[/quote]
Unless Vieira realises he needs a ten man defence with a speedy lone striker that can hold the ball up or go it alone if needs be.!

:newspaper_roll: Divock Origi is set to stay at Liverpool for the upcoming season. Jurgen Klopp sees him as a “game changer” and is consistently performing well in training. #LFC

Oh dear…been waiting for him to change a game for like forever.

1 Like

Maybe the fact that no-one has shown an interest in him, might light a fire under his arse to start performing at a higher level…

1 Like

Or he might be more than happy to just sit on his arse…

These years will never come back to him…
He behaves as though he is utterly and totally drained…

1 Like

Origi to Man City for £35m. You heard it here first.

Sold on the basis of knowing how to win the CL.

1 Like

Makes sense.

Come on guys, let’s get behind the lad. This could be the season.

Anyway, Big D over CR7, everyday.

1 Like

Before the start of every season, I pray that Divock turns out to be another Drogba. A late bloomer.

Not sure when his time will come.

5 Likes