Ex-player: Divock ORIGI

Is he injured or are we unsuccessfully trying to push him out?

Think Taki is clearly ahead of him as #5 attacker but I still don’t think he wants to leave.

Yeah, to be honest the actions speak loudly than words, Adrian made the bench before him last week and we had Kelleher on there already, so unless he is injured it’s an odd one.

After all I assume it was due to the late call on Ox and Fabinho but both were known unknowns.

And the game was at Anfield.

1 Like

WTAF??? LONG TERM!!!
Is our bench that comfortable?

Genius trolling.

All transfer windows closed now.

Player did not want to leave.

Origi went from 4th choice for three spots (before Jota came in) to 5th 6th 7th 8th depending what Klopp has in mind for Minamino, Ox, Elliott.

Where did that come from?
The general concensus appears to be that no acceptable offers came in.

https://www.si.com/soccer/liverpool/transfers/exclusive-divock-origi-wants-to-leave-liverpool

Origi wants to leave?
Unloyal bastard

Unloyal Legend :wink:

1 Like

Unloyal Legendary Bastard :wink:

No. There are several (Portugal for example) still open.

1 Like

And then signs a new long term contract extension. This one really boggles the mind.

Yep! definitely a funny story this Origi one.
We definitely want 20 million for him imo and he changes his mind more often than … whatever. :confused:

Can I just point out that the “exclusive interview” was with a “journalist”. Not sure anyone knows what’s going on behind the scenes in our transfer dealings…

Did he?

tongue in cheek… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

deleted because of erroneous interpretation, Thanks @Kopstar.

Eh? Don’t think we’ve extended Origi’s deal this year, have we?

Oops! I’m confusing myself. That is due to seeing on transfermarkt that his contract runs out next year when it doesn’t. As the article announces it was a 5 year deal he signed. We have time. :wink:

Thanks for making me triple check. :rofl:

If what @Flobs says is true, we’re a long way away from worrying about his contract expiring. Only way he would get a new contract is probably if the club is just trolling fans now…

1 Like

Origi could have been our Solskjaer but he’s wasted his potential.

In what sense, as a super sub?