Ex-player: Divock ORIGI

Champions League Football GIF by Liverpool FC

4 Likes

He was switched on right as he came on today. Even without the goal, he was involved in good link up play, and for me, good pressing off the ball.

3 Likes

Heā€™s going nowhere in January

1 Like

You see that Newcastle?

That could be yours in January for the bargin price of Ā£100 Billion

3 Likes

I wouldnā€™t sell him this winter we need him with the AFCON

6 Likes

38 minutes in the league so far this season and 2 goals.

Itā€™s coming, weā€™re winning the league.

5 Likes

That was a calm finish. Our only calm finisher today. Weird that heā€™s still here. In his prime and should be starting matches somewhere. Agree with @mattyhurst. Will have to wait for the summer.

4 Likes

Divock Origiā€™s latest goals for Liverpool:

90ā€™+6 vs Everton (PL)
90ā€™+4 vs Arsenal (EFL)
90ā€™+4 vs Wolves (PL)
89ā€™ vs Lincoln (EFL
87ā€™ vs Spurs (UCL)
86ā€™ vs Newcastle (PL)

10 Likes

The strongest interest we appear to have had for him in each of the last two seasons was rumoured to be from Wolverhamptonā€¦how ironicā€¦

My favourite Origi is the one who scored a few goals but also played well;

Spring of 15/16, mid to end of 16/17 as well, that little resurrection again mid to late 18/19 (though that was already more goals than performances). A few more important/cult goals here and there.

All the rest is to forget.

1 Like
2 Likes

Think itā€™s a little unfair because we played rather differently in the earlier seasons, in a way that suited him more since we were still relying on good counterattacks, which he does rather well in.

Iā€™d say that heā€™s improved his positioning for the little details a lot better this season rather than anything else.

1 Like

Climate Change Un GIF by MOODMAN

2 Likes

ā€œ[He told me:] ā€˜Be Divock. Try and contribute and in the end help the teamā€™,ā€ Origi told Sky Sports.

2 Likes

6 Likes

Remember Salahs NEVER GIVE UP T-Shirt?

Thinking about printing a BE DIVOCK T-Shirt.

Divock is opposite of LM/CR, instead of statpadding he scores high-value goals.

1 Like

Origi has scored 39 goals in 166 matches, averaging just shy of a goal every four matches. However, he has appeared as a substitute in an astonishing 100 of those games. When factoring in his total minutes played, Origi averages a goal every 175 minutes. LEGEND.

4 Likes
5 Likes

Why rush?