Ex-player: Divock ORIGI

7 Likes

I predict that Div will be on every forumites’ sell list the next game he fails to score an important* goal in his 10 mins of game time

*Even if he scores the 4th of a 4-0

2 Likes

Two goals in 38 PL mins :exploding_head:

Joking aside, really, really, happy to see him rediscover his love for the game. It was so, so, sad to see him listlessly wander around the pitch last season.

Keep it up Big Div :partying_face:

2 Likes

What a Legend this guy is and will become, what is his goals per minute tally for us? :partying_face: :heart_eyes:

Crouchy should run for president in my opinion, I love his quips. :joy:

8 Likes

Games: 167
Minutes: 6685
Goals: 39
Assists: 16

He’s played 167 games for us and been on the pitch for 6685 minutes, who would believe it?
I don’t, seems more like 5 games and 20 minutes to me. :rofl:
so a goal every 172 minutes, still not bad but not as goos as my memory which gives him a goal every 5 minutes. :crazy_face: :rofl: :innocent:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=--SK63394ps

8 Likes

Bit odd to be reading comments about selling Origi after last night, is that really the first thing that comes to mind after such a moment?

He’s looked much sharper this season than last, he’s playing full of energy again. We’ll need him on form when AFCON comes around.

7 Likes

He is the next James Bond surely…!

Didn’t the boss say something in the post match along the lines of…I hope he finds a manager who will start him more often than I can.

Here it is…

“He’s an incredible striker, for different reasons he did not play that often but I hope one day he finds a manager that plays him more than I do”

3 Likes

Shock Duggees3 GIF by Hey Duggee

Yeah but Klopp is leaving soon. :cry:

1 Like

3 Likes
8 Likes

That compilation really underscores how quickly that goal developed. Six touches from VvD in the LFC end to the back of the net.

2 Likes

And what we weren’t doing enough of all game! Got us right out of a mare did our super sub.

Not enough of those long diagonals to Salah - whose first touch was phenomenal in terms of maintaining momentum. Such a calm finish by Origi, simple turn and pump it into the goal.

I sort of wonder if that seemingly easygoing mentality that sometimes frustrates us is not intrinsic to his ability to get goals. He doesn’t seem to feel the pressure.

5 Likes

he should bottle it and sell it. I’d buy a few gallons

1 Like

That’s what I was saying before. A friendly match is probably the same to him as the Champions League Final… Something that won’t endear him well to many fans no matter where he goes, so I can see why he’s not in a hurry to move somewhere else anyway…

1 Like