Ex-player: Divock ORIGI

Hope he goes away with another trophy or two.

5 Likes

:smiling_face_with_tear: :smiling_face_with_tear: :smiling_face_with_tear:

5 Likes

Imagine him sitting on the bench tonight thinking he s coming on and will score the winnerā€¦

2 Likes

15 minutes at the end with all those crosses coming in? Why fucking not!?

4 Likes

Hindsight is 20-20 and Jota is good in the air too, but yes, I think Big Div might have popped up with a winner there. Heā€™s a big unit, moves cleverly, and gives a focal point up top. Against a robust Spurs defence he might easily have got in there, and if he didnā€™t score the winner, I canā€™t help but feel he would have occupied them a bit, such that a few more scraps would have fallen to the others.

We will never know, of course!

1 Like

With all the crosses going in it seemed to be make sense to throw him on, but I wonder if Klopp was frustrated with the aimlessness of that and so didnt want to make that move so as to not reinforce what was becoming a bad tactic?

1 Like
2 Likes

End of an era. Rest of our squad attacking options are a lot more similar to each otherā€¦

1 Like

Scoring League and Champions Leagues winning goals is a fitting way to go.

Make it so.

4 Likes

You mean, minimum expectation.

Milan already have a good number of forwards, albeit some old, so not sure what the plan is. Ibra, Giroud, Rebic, Leao.

The Italians canā€™t resist a bargain.

1 Like

Divock will do for them what ibra and giroud couldnt.

So sad that he is leaving us, when he was on the bench and we needed a goal I always wanted him on. Hopefully things work out for him and heā€™ll be a big success there.

1 Like

Reckon he will tear that league up. Surprised West Ham or the likes were not mad for him. Young, no attitude issues, seemed to cause no issues when not playing, worked hard and was a goalscorer. Probably not even on big wages and a free transfer.

5 Likes

One of the three remaining players from the squad when Klopp took over.

Milly
Bobby
Hendo
Gomez
Origi

Not including kids, I think thatā€™s it

3 Likes

Some of them are more wide forwards like Rebic and Leao, even Messias has been used more off the right this season. Who knows if both Giroud and Ibra stay.

1 Like

Confirmation from Klopp Liverpool legend Divock Origi is leaving the club.:sob:

1 Like

Deserves all the praises and love and respect from all connected to the club. He is well loved not because he scored the important crucial goals but more importantly, he accepts his role on the bench not because that he is happy with that but he has shown respect for the club and for Kloppā€™s decisions. And for the contribution and respect he has shown to the club and to us, the fans, he will now leave with our best wishes!

2 Likes