Ex-player: Divock ORIGI

All the best to him.

1 Like

Trent got a preseason debut under rodgers i think.

I don’t want him to leave. He is perfect for his role and his ‘clutch’ factor or whatever you want to call it can’t be easily replaced. Besides he’s just entering his prime and the best of him is still to come. He’s going to be missed.

It won’t feel the same without him.

3 Likes

Which would be included in the “not including kids”.

2 Likes

It’s best for him to move on. He’s never going to be a regular in our starting line up and he is too good to spend his whole career on the bench. I’ve got a sneaking feeling he’s going to be a success in Italy.
He’s had a truly extraordinary time at Liverpool and will never be forgotten for those golden moments.
Good luck Big Div.
YNWA!

premier league football GIF by Liverpool FC

champions league trent alexander arnold corner kick GIF by Liverpool FC

Football Wow GIF by ElevenSportsBE

22 Likes

Sad to see him go, but glad for him as he’s earned the chance to be a starter.

Now for his statue to be built - I say in the 6 yard box at Woodison, right in front of Prickford

1 Like

Dont forget his role in beating Dortmund. He scored the away goal in the first leg then after an awful start at anfield what I remember of the game was it being his running at them and in behind them started getting us a foothold back in that game, eventually scoring our first goal that started the comeback

3 Likes

An absolute legend, no doubt. Never hit the highs of his early promise or his early Belgium form, but he just seemed to always pop up with a crucial goal when we needed him the most.

Milan fans will love him, and I hope he’s a big success there. Deserves it.

2 Likes

Divock Origi

Games: 175
Mins: 6948
Goals: 41
Assists: 18
Trophies: Premier League, Champions League, League Cup, FA Cup, Club World Cup, Anfield Legend

3 Likes

Yes, this is the real reason Everton fans were running on the pitch and celebrating yesterday :rofl:

5 Likes

I suspect other clubs were interested, but Div decided on a move to warmer climates, and maybe he doesn’t want to play for a PL club

2 Likes

FIFY

3 Likes

Jordan Henderson in his pre-match programme notes:

“It looks like Sunday will be Divock Origi’s last at Anfield for Liverpool so I hope he gets the kind of send-off he deserves. Actually I know that he will because he has been such a special player for us.”

“But he is also an incredible person who has taken this city and its people to his heart. “His legacy will be his achievements for this club, but it will also be the good causes he has supported, like the local students he is helping to put through university.”

“Sunday should be a celebration no matter what happens and as club captain I will certainly be celebrating Divock and wishing him all the best for the future. The big fella deserves nothing less.”

16 Likes

Origi is inevitable.

As is Origi leaving, sadly

1 Like

Could you imagine the scenes if City lose or draw at the weekend and Origi scores our winning goal, then follows that with an off the bench appearance in the CL final scoring another winning goal!

5 Likes

I will miss the big man charging on to save the day :cry: Been an exemplary member of the squad, and a great ambassador for the club. He’s got Liverpool in his veins, but I hope he fucking smashes it at Milan (except if they play us). Good luck and bon voyage you huge beautiful beast!!

11 Likes

The bold section would be more than enough for the scenes!

2 Likes

Yes, I could, because it’s Divock.

8 Likes

I am sure we are learning from the great manured and chelshit, letting players go to the Italian league and then buy them back for a fortune.

Serious Lincoln Chafee GIF

A Milan friend of mine text, ‘What should we expect from Origi?’.

No idea how to answer that.

5 Likes