Ex-player: Jordan HENDERSON

Me too. :+1::nerd_face:

I remember hearing a story of a teacher that was at a ‘Company Bonding Weekend’ for all the top executives of this certain firm. Obviously the idea was to bring camaraderie to the fore, and emphasis the importance of teamwork - He told me they had to spend a morning in a woodwork class, doing simple menial tasks like measuring, marking, cutting, drilling wood etc
Now as he explained it exactly to me… when you mark a length of wood you require, it inevitably leaves a waste piece, or an off-cut. In order to not get confused, the off-cut was to be pencil marked with a squiggly line or an ‘x’ to clearly show, which side of the dividing mark the saw was to be positioned, so length was exact measurement, with the thickness of the saw blade taken from the waste/off-cut section.
After these guys, top executives remember, used the tape measure, the square, and the pencil to mark the length… all well and good up to now the teacher is thinking to himself. Then one guy brings his batten of wood, with his line marked and the waste indicated with an ‘x’, as was earlier suggested, and whether he was a tad forgetful or not, asked why he had to mark one side again…
The teacher explained, again, that the ‘x’ was a visual indication of waste, and it showed what was not needed. Ahhh says the guy, “Got It”.
The guy does no more, than take his marked up piece of wood, clamps it in a vice… gets a chisel and a mallet, and proceeds to chip out the ‘x’ mark in the wood…! :0)
The teacher said he couldn’t believe what he was witnessing…!

1 Like

When we looked at Jnr’s choices of high school, one of My CDT projects was still on display in my old school. Give a child a saw and a drill and teach them the basics when they’re in primary school. It’s not rocket science.

1 Like

Excited Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

Great result tonight Jordan.

Don’t give a shit.

1 Like

Which one is his team? I know it began with ‘Al’ so can rule one team out. Which of the other seven is his? :nerd_face:

ittif*ck

https://twitter.com/TheAthleticFC/status/1713223386967560349
https://twitter.com/C4Sport/status/1712966951302025455

1 Like

That wasn’t the only time he got boo’d last night.

When the starting XI was announced and his name got read out the stadium boo’d him. The first touch of a ball during the warm up he got boo’d. His first touch in the game he got boo’d So not sure why the media are making an issue of him being boo’d after getting substituted

Surely Jordan doesn’t deserve this. :joy::joy::joy::joy:

Poor Jordan. Could we all do a whip around to fund so /me counselling sessions for him?

He will be back in three years with his autobiography on how he was victimized after leaving Liverpool.

This will be around the time he sheds crocodile tears and gives a token donation to the LGBTQ causes.

Yeah, I mean he felt like LFC didn’t love or value him enough even though he was a given a long contract and earning way more than he was worth (Can’t how long or how much).

But what is the booing about? Being hypocritical? Being greedy? Being crap? Something else?

Doubt they would have booed him and doubt the media would make such a big thing out of it if he wouldn’t be a former Liverpool player.

I think it a combination of all, plus a touch of his best attributes are the 1% things that majority of fans never notice, but managers and players are often well aware of but is sometimes not easy to quantify. He does a lot of little things which allow other players freedom to express themselves knowing they have him behind them if it goes wrong.

Plus, off the pitch he set a standard in terms of professionalism and work ethic which helps to built a culture - but often fans don’t see that until players and coaches start bringing this to the public attention

3 Likes

FIFY

Plenty of whips in his new country, I’m sure.

I’m backing Al to win.