Ex-player: Jordan HENDERSON

The form he was showing towards the end would suggest he would struggle in the PL.

2 Likes

I think he could do a job at a couple of places. Might be involved in a relegation scrap though!

Im not surprised tbh,

Only a matter of time before the other players signed from european leagues ask to leave

2 Likes

Getting bored of sterile deserts and draconian laws? Or maybe he has just had the epiphany that wearing rainbow laces in the PL is his real calling and itā€™s too important to give this up just for many gold plated camelsā€¦ :rofl:

Firmino, Fabinho, but especially Henderson look even more like stupid money grabbing whores with this pining for Liverpool and their former lives.

On the plus side, itā€™s another advertisement to go alongside the likes of Coutinho and Wijnaldum for all current players that the grass isnā€™t greener and you leave us at your peril.

3 Likes

Fuck him. He could have stayed here, been a team player and taken on the Milner role. The way we have rotated means he would have got quite a few games anyway. Bellend.

2 Likes

I hope six months in the desert was worth ruining your reputation, Jordan.

2 Likes

For Liverpoolā€™s sake Iā€™m glad he left though

9 Likes

Firmino is reportedly also looking to move

Was a really good captain for years, but it very much looked like he lost his legs last year so I think it was very much good for the club he left in the summer.

5 Likes

Yes, would we have gone for Endo or any other player had he stayed?

If he gets a move back to the Prem I hope he gets a good welcome back at Anfield. He was our captain and lifted the Prem here, and he was a good bloke.

Yes, at the end he let himself down, and many others too, with taking the Saudi dollar, especially after previously being an advocate for the lgbt community. It was disappointing, and it has all been done to death. He made a big mistake there, no two ways about it.

So if he gets a move back to the Prem, what do we do?

I hope the fans at Anfield give him a rousing welcome. Rising above and being magnanimous is the way to go, and I hope thatā€™s what happens.

11 Likes

We donā€™t need him.

1 Like

We knew Bobby, Milly, Ox and Naby would leave the club and they received a farewell at the final match at Anfield last season including gifts and a guard of honor.

Fabinho was recently at Anfield - not that I would have expected a guard of honor - but thought maybe heā€™ll get some flowers and the opportunity to wave goodbye to the crowd.

I might be reading too much into it but I think it has to do with the fact that he is playing at Saudi at the moment. We donā€™t want to give Saudi sports washing a bigger stage and want to avoid shitstorm by LGBT community.

Guess it will be the same for Hendo. No guard of honor or official Anfield farewell but if he comes to Anfield as an opponent heā€™ll be treated respectfully.

5 Likes

Disappointed in his leaving and apparently tossing principles out the window in the process.Sad,but it was his call!
By the times he left here it seemed his legs had gone so any return to the Premier League seems a pipe dream.
He would likely get a reasonable reception here if he came here to play against usā€¦not sure about other grounds though.

Go to Sunderland and play for free.

The road to redemption.

4 Likes

He was one that I was definitely saddened at leaving. Disappointed, certainly, but not angry about him.

1 Like

Latest rumours sees him to spurs!

He and Fabinho left us in a pickle and they tried to get him for free. Itā€™s been beneficial but that canā€™t have pleased Klopp.

Maybe unlike them the club gives a shit about its LGBT+ supporters?

3 Likes

Hendo return?

Season 2 No GIF by Martin

2 Likes

Hendersonā€™s return to Liverpool is a no-go, on three counts. 1. He is past it, for our level. 2. The team has moved on, and improved. 3. He has burned a few bridges*

On this last part, it is not insurmountable I.e. we can still be magnanimous and show our appreciation to a former hero, whenever he rocks up at Anfield, if he finds a new Prem club. But we should not, and will not, re-sign him.

It seems to me, without digging into all the quotes, that a gap emerged between Klopp and Hendo, and Jurgen said great guy, important man to have around the place, but no guaranteed minutesā€¦ and Henderson took a little umbrage at that.

Hendo could have stayed, if he had been humble enough to take a bit part role. But he wanted to be more of a main man, and we needed more than his legs could give!

So, all is well that ends well.

He moved on and we improved the midfield.

Itā€™s nice to be nice, and we should show our respect and appreciation if he returns with a new team.

But ultimately we all know the score and we have moved on.

7 Likes