Height:1.83m
Weight: 67
D.O.B.: 08.01.2001.
Town of Birth: Amsterdam
Country of Birth: Netherlands
Nationality: Dutch

1 Like

Off to wolves it seems. 10 million according to Pearce

It’s suposed to be an initial £9mill but with a £4.5mill add on (£13,5mill) and a 15% sell on clause.

From what I saw.of him I was excited by him, and given how recently he arrived, this one comes as a surprise.

I can only assume Sepp and Billy the kid have ended his chances and the money coming in is not worth turning down.

1 Like

At first I was fuming at the decision. But I’ve had time to think, the sum is too good to turnt down in my opinion. The lad seems to be 3rd choice right back and doesn’t seem to be rated as a centre half. Bought for 90k two years ago to be sold for 12.5m is incredible business and highlights how good our staff is to improve him so much.

1 Like
2 Likes

Gutted to see him being sold so soon, but for £10M plus it’s hard to say no to that sort of bid.

He has potential but not proven as yet. 10 million is decent plus a potential 4 million extra

Th deal is solid considering he has no real first team experience but has potential

Hoever’s on against West Ham. He’s got 18 mins to show what he can do, but Wolves down 3-0.

2 Likes

Rough for the kid. Good luck.

Just wonder did he leave to soon?? I know hes in and out of wolves team as a right wing back but would he have been given his chance with our injuries at centre back??? Hindsight and all that but just wondering was he that bit ahead in terms of playing the way we need a CB to play and ahead of nat and rhys. One of those we will never no situations

The few times he played in the 1st team he was always played as RB from memory. Not sure about what position he played in the youth teams so maybe he is more of a RB than a CB

1 Like

He played both RB and CB. People always talked about him as a CB, I don’t know why (maybe because he played there on his debut vs Wolves). He was always better as a RB in the youth sides.

I don’t think he’d have fared any better. Much quicker than our options but no good in the air at all.

2 Likes

I’m surprised we haven’t seen Sepp this season.

1 Like

What I saw of him last season (admittedly not a lot) I thought he was way of being ready for first team football. Probably needs to go out on loan to a Championship/League One side for a year in my view

1 Like

Some random minutes here and there, but he was always going to be the one for the future. Alarmingly, not even regular for the U23; though he has been in senior squad pretty often.

That’s probably why he hasn’t featured much for the U23 because Wolves will be trying to maintain separate bubbles.

1 Like

https://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/leaving-liverpool-best-thing-nxgn-hoever-anfield-exit/1w6fgbjzqfs31gdilw27j3cfd

2 Likes

He thought he didn’t know because it turned out he was wrong. He’d have been ahead of Phillips and Williams if he’d stayed.