Ex-player: Neco WILLIAMS

Is it just me or is anybody else craving a pizza after reading this thread?

The trick is to play him as a false raumdeuter on support

3 Likes
2 Likes

The abusers should be ashamed of themselves.

3 Likes

Has he got a loan recall option

I wondered thatā€¦

I dont think you can recall to play outside of a specified transfer window can you?

Please stop this Nations League nonsense!

5 Likes

This is just another consequence of the world cup. Because of the enforced midseason break the leagues cannot accommodate the usual international breaks during the season, so the international teams are being forced to get their world cup prep in now.

1 Like

Make international football only for amateur players. That would be great Iā€™d watch it.

6 Likes

Watching England last night looks like itā€™s already happening.

4 Likes

Thatā€™s more a concern considering itā€™s likely he was going to leave.

Iā€™m really puzzled by the Neco going on loan rumors. It could be utter bullshit like most of the rumors. But it barely makes sense of holding on to a player who had very limited pitch-time, specially with the signing of Calvin who is confirmed not to be going on loan.

One possible reason might be that we havenā€™t got any suitable offer for him and we want to raise his value by sending him to a club where he will play regularly.

2 Likes

Neither party wants to call it a day yet, but there is also a mutual understanding of how important the first half of this season will be for the player with the world cup coming up so we are amenable to finding him somewhere to play.

1 Like

What another great advert for the club to all prospective young signingsā€¦

We should be asking for 12m up front and another 3 in add ons.

GIF by Showtime

1 Like

Neco played a grand total of 1832 mins. Itā€™s a great piece of business but also underlines the challenges for young players.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s still 20 full matches. I donā€™t think the fee for Nico is excessive at all

1 Like

Good price we got for Neco.

1 Like