Ex-player: Sadio MANÉ

How can that trainer leave Mané on the pitch after he was out, it was a disgrace like the whole tournament is.

Was the goalkeeper red carded for bringing someone down preventing a goal scoring opportunity?

Yes I think so. They were down to 9 men after the challenge

It was a coalition both red cards were a joke like the whole tournament is.

The issue there is not the DOGSO, but the reckless endangerment of an opponent. Otherwise known as doing an Ederson.

3 Likes

1 Like

Klopp’s heart rate is back to normal after seeing this :+1:

Anyone else beginning to think that maybe perhaps @Dutch isn’t a big fan of the AFCON? Might just be me seeing subtext where none exists though…

1 Like

That goalie looks like a bar of rock in that kit

Getting right to the heart of the matter. Was Mane endangered? Is the tournament a disgrace? Does the goalie look like confectionery?

Hopefully Mane now also realizes the pain when he does an Ederson. For his own and his teams’ good. He’s often seconds/centimetres away from a new challenge like that, going with his foot high instead of his head.

1 Like

I’m expecting a maniacal Mane for rest of the season. :heart_eyes: :star_struck:

That’s pretty fucking funny.

No surprise…

1 Like

Arseholes.

3 Likes

I suspect Mane himself probably wants to carry on too. Hopefully everything is being run by our quacks.

Do xrays show up concussion? Would have to CTs are needed?

1 Like

https://youtu.be/SFblGmISoZE

2 Likes

Hopefully we don’t have any!

That said I’m sure our medical team will be concerned and Mane should have been pulled immediately after his likely concussion. Most protocols (eg FA) recommend 14 days rest before even starting a 6 stage recovery process that green lights return to play. On that basis light exercise through to non contact training (esp no heading!) should take a minimum of 4 days after the period of rest before even considering (based on complete absence of signs) any return to normal training.

If Mane returns to competitive play just 5 days after having concussion initially ignored then he has to be taking a risk. A clash of heads or even heading the ball could put him at risk of long term damage. Lets hope he comes through unscathed…

1 Like

‘Main’ sure is a generous fellow. :rofl:

I thought the PL had it at 7.

He shouldn’t be playing this weekend regardless.

2 Likes