Ex-player: Sadio MANÉ

Diagnosis is almost entirely subjective based on assessment of symptoms, and only when positive symptoms are observed are CT scans indicated (to see if immediate intervention is required to treat an active bleed). It’s the major part of the problem with sports as players know answers to give if they want to play and Drs know how to ask the questions necessary to get the player back on the pitch.

6 Likes

Fuming! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

An X-ray will show jack shit all when it comes to the brain. A CT scan I the bare minimum to do. He was knocked out, suffering from a headache and dizziness. As a practitioner I would not clear him to play for at least a week. Especially when heading is such an integral part of the game. He has had symptoms of a concussion, ergo he needs to rest otherwise he risks worse damage to himself. Concussions accumulate and another head injury this close to his previous one will only multiply the damage.

5 Likes

Firecracker is back :partying_face:, oh good times are back :star_struck: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Tied with Henry Camara now as Senegal’s highest ever goalscorer (29).

3 Likes

Titi Camara > Henry Camara.

3 Likes

I thought he had already passed him, I hope he can do it before the end of this tournament as it will give him a huge boost that he deserves.

Need him to play with that positive anger again, became a bit too safety first lately. That’s not the best Mane. Interesting as it seems Diaz is exactly someone who plays with bravery and hunger.

2 Likes
10 Likes

I don’t give Egypt much of a chance vs Senegal. I think Mane comes home as the winner.

1 Like

Egypt were never among the favorites though. Their team is mostly a load of shite plus Salah. I semi-admire Quieroz’s shithouse tactics, as it’s gotten them to the final after playing against much better opposition. If they can shithouse their way to a win, with Mo scoring one or two, you’d have to tip your cap.

2 Likes

I can see Egypt win it, feels a bit like Greece a few years back.

1 Like

It’s easy to forget how good Mane actually is, even if he has had periods of poor off or is being overshadowed by others.

I’ve only seen bits and pieces of this AFCON but Sadio has looked the best player I’ve seen by a mile. Hopefully he’ll take some confidence from it and come back even better.

5 Likes

Someone over there has to get player of the tournament…
Wonder what shit MO’s agent will come out with with Sadio wins it…!

If Senegal win it Mane will win it, if Egypt win it Salah will however I think Mane actually makes a credible case I don’t think Egypt or Salah have really shone at all.

5 Likes

Sadio has proved to be quite a reasonable upgrade on the last Senegal forward we had at LFC.

4 Likes

Don’t come home unless you pose with the trophy and a Liverpool scarf tonight.

3 Likes

Fixed for accuracy

7th major trophy in his career, congratulations.

4 Likes

Possibly too soon to ask but has it been mentioned how long The Boss will allow Mo and Sadio to holiday before rejoin the team?