Expectations for the season

Should have signed 300 extra centre backs, told you this would happen. Cry cry cry

In reality, we just need to outscore our opponents every week and we will win the league. Back to 2013/14 footy, minus that hendo red (or slip you sick bastard).

2 Likes

" Expectations for the rest of the season"

At an all-time low. :rage:

2 Likes

We’re going to have to keep playing 4 up front and try and keep the opposition pinned inside their own half. A) it makes it easier to know where the offside line is and B) we’ve got no defenders.

3 Likes

Did you only start supporting us in 2015? Or have you erased everything to do with H&G, Woy and Brenda? Remember Balotelli? Remember Konchesky?

This might help

5 Likes

Just when I had managed to erase him from my memory… :rage:

3 Likes

Fck defense, let’s just thrash them all.

3 Likes

But you feel better about the Gomez injury now, and the Hendo gif reminds you that we are PL champions.

It’s just therapy

2 Likes

Think he was talking about expectations for this season, and yes, they’re at an all time low. At the start I expected to compete for pretty much everything. Now? Well there’s always hope, but I certainly don’t expect it now.

3 Likes

Italics - fancy

I know he was, but thinking outside of just this season can help level things out a bit

I think we are still challenging for everything but the League Cup this season. Also, I feel better now (with the gomez news) than when I did a couple of days after the VVD news. Maybe I’ve just lost my mind

1 Like

Whatever…

4 Likes

Trevor…that you?

Edit: I’ll admit I’m in a funny mood so apologies if I’ve actually annoyed you @Dutch :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Oke thanks, I admit that I’m not really in a good mood after hearing the Gomez news.

3 Likes

I’m expecting more injuries with the fucked up fixtures,internationals and players getting away with injuring our players.

4 Likes

Just wondering, did we ever had every single player fit and available for Klopp to choose from? May be during initial period, but just couldn’t recollect when every single player was fit recently. Also possibly almost majority of time, there was a player out for a long term - more than a month or so?

I actually was starting to feel better after Virgil’s injury thanks to our recent performances, but this is another hammer blow. Losing both your main CBs for the season and it’s only November…

2 Likes

We are going to win the title.

1 Like

I feel bad and an ingrate for saying this. Because we are going to win the title without VVD and Gomez. We don’t need them. Sad. :frowning::smirk::smirk:

1 Like
1 Like

No better than yesterday

1 Like

Can’t believe that Henderson doesn’t even get in an injured XI. Always underrated.

6 Likes