FA Cup 2021-22... Hope we are up for the cup this season...forlorn hope?

Effin’ brilliant you Hollywood lads. Everton have already lost for all intents and purposes.

1 Like

I’d be so embarrassed I’d turn it off if I was an Everton fan, as a Liverpool fan im laughing my head off.

3 Likes

There’s only one team that’s a bore in this tie and it isn’t the one with it in their name

2 Likes

Naw, Everton fans would be spouting venom at the boys in blue how useless they are as soon as the clock past 15 minutes without much to show for.

Have not watched the first half I thought It would be over by half time. :roll_eyes:

Borehamwood versus Fat Frank’s carpentry workshop XI.
0-0 at HT.

Are Everton struggling? Havent been watching but might do until…Everton score…?

Then again I’d probably still prefer to watch The Apprentice.

1 Like

Away portakabin I know it’s Covid related but fucking hell.

They had away changing rooms before covid…
What’s happened to them…I noticed we are back to coming out of the changing room and lining up with the opposition…

Needed the space for all the trophies

1 Like

Has to store all that venom somewhere

2 Likes

Oh yeah!!!forgot about them

Apparently the corridors are too tight and I assume Covid restrictions still exist in some places.

Exactly so did they…at least the key to the cabinet (singular)

1 Like

To be expected in an old warehouse(thats what my hubby thought it was)…

1 Like

About as quiet as one

Here comes the sour faced f***cker…looking/cheating for pens…and what’s this crap music…

2 Likes

He is always so incredulous when a breeze knocks him over and he doesn’t get anything

1 Like

I’m not even watching the match and I know you’re talking about Richarlison.

4 Likes

Every stadium is both a home and “away” ground. I don’t think they use it at non PL grounds? :nerd_face:

1 Like