FA Cup 2021-22... Hope we are up for the cup this season...forlorn hope?

Having said that we play United on the Tuesday 19th so they might say that to play on 17th / 19th will be too much so put us at 17.30 on the Saturday 16th.

Yes that’s my bet

Have they announced our allocation for Wembley yet

And will we get the rest of City’s tickets when they can’t sell them?

3 Likes

Hahahah love it

2 Likes

In fact selling/allocating all the tickets to LFC will ensure a great promotion of the cup.

3 Likes

Heard it at the end of the Boss’s post match interview, and I had no idea what was that all about. Got more details now via TIA.

2 Likes

It’s usually around a third for each team, and a third for the FAs cronies. So prob around 30,000ish. Maybe a few more.

1 Like

Well if someone can’t make it I’m here in London and I have a 100% Wembley record and I know all the songs.

6 Likes

The only way to Wembley is the coastal route, which gives the Scouse contingent a 40 mile head start :wink:

Some are saying move it to the old toilet what’s peoples thoughts?

1 Like

How deep are the FA’s pockets in terms of compensation for the vandalism of said toilet?

1 Like

Dunno it might improve it.

I’d love it in Wales but you might as well go north to Hampden.

I think we should bring the army in. That’s usually what happens in a national emergency

1 Like

Cup specials

1 Like

The argument is banded around everytime a team north of Brum get to a Wembley semi.

It’s fucking stupid having the semi there but fuck it.

It is what it is. Personally I would crawl over broken glass to Wembley to catch us play and beat city.

We fly all over Europe watching the reds. A 3 hour drive or 4/5 hour train ain’t gonna stop us is it.

1 Like

The semis should not be at Wembley. It just devalues the final. They should hold it at Old Trafford but who even considers the sensible options any more…

6 Likes

That’s how a proper cup competition does a draw.

Round per round, 2-3 minutes, who plays who and when, thank you very much, goodbye.

Hate that CL draw in advance from QF onwards. Let us enjoy round per round without any distractions and let the surprise factor be.

3 Likes

And didn’t they …years ago…do the draw on a monday afternoon…

Monday lunchtime… Used to sneak a radio into school to listen to it

1 Like

Just the way i remembered it too.

2 Likes