FA Cup 2021-22... Hope we are up for the cup this season...forlorn hope?

That seems to be the common sense solution, but the FA are not known for common sense. They won’t care about travelling problems, only selling tickets match day revenue.

1 Like

How about playing it on some back street with usual street rules?

Moving vehicles brings a pause, smashing a window ends the game as everyone runs for cover ect. :rofl:

3 Likes

We know what happened the last time some windows were smashed down a side Liverpool Street, it was like WW3 according to some on Blue Moon, how any of them survived is beyond me.

1 Like

I do t like the semis being at Wembley but so be it.

Does anybody know when the dates are going to be set?

1 Like

Liverpool and Manchester City fan groups have issued a joint statement calling for the FA Cup semi final to be moved from Wembley as no trains will be running to London that day.

5 Likes

That’ll be funny…they’re from the north…so FA will make it hard for fans…

No trains? Has England turned itself into a third world country, or is it a strike/construction issue?

1 Like

Construction. Stations in and around London often carry out their work during Easter holidays or on weekends when they expect fewer people travelling into London.

2 Likes

Wow, what shit planning (From FA I guess). In Canada we say we have two seasons, winter and construction season, so I understand the frustration.

And they’ll announce that Chelsea and Palace will play in Newcastle.

1 Like

I would have thought that supporters coaches would have been a cheaper and easier option to get from Anfield to Wembley

It’s a ridiculous decision to hold the semi finals over the Easter Weekend anyway. Apart from the maintenance works on the railways, everybody knows what the motorways are like during Bank Holidays, they become car parks. So, travelling by car or coach, the three hour journey could easily become 5/6 hours.

2 Likes

Ye it’s a catch 22.

I’m not a fan of the semi being at Wembley, but if that’s what they say

I’d actually prefer it being at Wembley to it being at OT.

At least now city have to travel too.

Also I’d sort of hate the idea of a semi being at Anfield (if we weren’t involved) and having Manc/Evertonian/Chelsea banners draped over the Kop :face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting:

At last, some sense. I vote for @aussielad to become head of the FA. :+1::nerd_face:

This isn’t you by any chance is it @aussielad?

513A1YRDTDL.SY291_BO1,204,203,200_QL40_ML2

1 Like

I think our game will be Saturday 16th as we play Utd on the following Tuesday 19th and the other game on Sunday 17th as Chelsea are due to play Arsenal on the Wednesday 20th. :+1::nerd_face:

1 Like

Saturday would be a bit of an advantage for us because City are playing in Madrid on Wednesday night.

1 Like

https://www.facebook.com/9879150845/posts/10158517629935846/?d=n

Hold it at that hovel in Trafford. Would piss United fans off almost to the brink of going full tonto.

1 Like

If it moves to the toilet, at least it will see a team in red winning for a change.

1 Like

3.30pm kick off on the 16th at Wembley there putting a few buses on :roll_eyes: