Fabio Carvalho (AM) Fulham

I hope so. I do think he would find it tough to walk away from the development of his Liverpool 2.0 with all that young talent. You just never know.

2 Likes

Heā€™s going to be my sonā€™s Stevie G isnā€™t he?

2 Likes

Jude Bellingham nextā€¦!!!

6 Likes

Thats a fake handle. This is his handle (afaik)

8 Likes
1 Like

The second goal in that highlight video above is sexy. Iā€™m 100% on board.

3 Likes

Anyone else rocking a massive trouser pinger right now??

4 Likes

Always

3 Likes

Looks a bit like Jones with a touch more quickness in the YouTube vid. Havenā€™t actually seen him play. The club really looking to get understudies in for the aging players in squad. I love it. Jones, Elliott, this kid would be great foundation for our mid for years.

2 Likes

I appreciate that you assume Iā€™m massive.

2 Likes

I thought he was implying itā€™s your trousers that are massiveā€¦?

Bit rude, really.

3 Likes

Enough of this petty arguing, you lot. Weā€™ve all got massive erections right now. No shame in it.

Get this lad in, pronto.

3 Likes

Not to get all serious but a load of middle aged men saying they have boners over a 19 year old lad from Fulhamā€¦ state of you Michael Jackson wannabes.

2 Likes

Fuck off. Heā€™s legal.

4 Likes
4 Likes

Wellā€¦ I can say I have an erection. Donā€™t want any false advertising.

2 Likes

I see Carvalho developing into a centre forward but having versatility to play out wide.

To be honest versatility will probably become increasingly important with out future signings as Lijnders influence continues to grow. Heā€™s very much a man who loves multi-skill players.

Understandable hesitation by some over a 19 year old from the Championship but Iā€™ve no doubt how good this kid is. Iā€™ve been banging his drum for a while - heā€™s up there with any teenager you care to mention.

As I said in a different thread if we can get Carvalho secured and make a move for Chukwuemeka in the summer we would have three or four of the best teenagers in the country.

9 Likes
4 Likes

Obviously not! The second goal :goal_net: Did I just save myself?

1 Like