Position: Midfielder
Height: 1.88m
Weight: 78kg
D.O.B.: 23.10.1993.
Town of Birth: Campinas
Country of Birth: Brazil
Nationality: Brazilian

2 Likes

:+1:t2: :grinning: :smiley: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :partying_face: :sunglasses: :dizzy:

13 Likes

Lovely jubbly!

5 Likes

nice wow wow wee wow GIF

1 Like

Delighted. Hendo/Mo next

Happy with this news think Rebeca is happy too. :innocent:

2 Likes

We knew it was coming. Delighted.

2 Likes
1 Like

She sure is… :wink:

1 Like

Watched the interview of the offal (11 mins), that he did in English. He speaks really well - super likeable.

Very happy that Fabinho has been renewed. Vital in that midfield 3 for us . Hopefully this season he doesn’t miss any time to injury. His missus seems happy with the contract too so happy vibes all around at the Tavares household.

1 Like

One of our most important , and gifted , players happy to commit for five years. (And Alisson ready to do likewise.) That says it all for me about the environment that Klopp has created at our club. Best news so far this summer.

2 Likes

If Rebecca’s happy, I’m happy :eggplant:

4 Likes

Good news, will be on the verge of 33 when it ends.

Important starter for us, we can say for a while now that the #6 position/role is his to lose.

Next mission is to try and stay fit for a whole season and show even more consistency (so far, in every season he had a little patch due to injury, loss of form or change of position).

Hopefully can be a little “Fernandinho” (in terms of remaining important, fit and consistent for a good few years in this later/last stage of his career) for us.

Hope not true

1 Like

Unfortunately one of our Brazilian lads have had another close family bereavement. Its never a good time, but right now with Covid, its likely he’ll be missing the moments of grieving with his loved ones over in Brazil.

He wasn’t pictured in training yesterday either, which now makes sense.

YNWA Fab.

3 Likes

Poor family!

2 Likes

YNWA Fab.

Thoughts are with you and your family.

2 Likes

Any idea what that photo and the texts mean?

The last bit is “I fought with combat (something like that), I finished the race, I kept the faith.”

I’ll try and translate the rest with my dodgy Portuguese skills.

2 Likes