Fabio "FABINHO" TAVARES: 2021/22

Wonder will he play tomorrow or take time off?

Basically itā€™s a heartfelt message about knowing him and how it she is thankful for the grand children to know him as a grandad.

Thatā€™s generally what Iā€™m getting.

3 Likes

Definitely see the resemblance between father and son from the photos. RIP, and YNWA, Fab.

2 Likes

Gutted for Fabinho and his familyy. RIP and ynwa.

Hopefully the squad rallies around him and shows him support at this time

3 Likes

Seeing what they did with Alisson leads me to believe that they willā€¦these guys genuinely love each other.

Weā€™ll see it the next time he bangs in one from 35 yards. :rocket:

5 Likes

Might even be tomorrow he bangs one in. Some people grieve through gritting teeth and getting on with it.

For me though, at times like this, if he needs time away from work to process it all, then he can have it.

4 Likes

He can have whatever is best for him I think. Klopp, of all managers, sees his players as people and respects their emotional needs!

1 Like

Itā€™s up to him and then Klopp at the end of the day.

3 Likes

Rebeca agrees :joy:

Yeah, better as the game went on than in those early stages. It was like the goal gave him an extra boost to play even better. His first goal since probably that long range one against Palace.

I donā€™t think Iā€™ve seen a better ā€˜yellow card playerā€™, if that makes sense. He was brilliant yesterday. The fact that he would been off for another bad one makes it more impressive.

First 10 minutes he looked really leggy, got ran off the back off twice, including once where they should have scoredā€¦ Then he then just got better and better and became this black hole that sucked every attack in and stopped it deadā€¦ He got even better after his yellow as well, some mentality that.

Iā€™m getting a bit worried about him.

Till last season Wijnaldum shared lots of minutes with him, this season he is on his own. The NT games and the fact that they are played during the Pandemic doesnā€™t well for him either.

We need Thiago fit this season more than anyone else. We missed him and what he brings in both the Brentford and todayā€™s game.

Iā€™m not too worried the guy lost his dad a few weeks back, in some way I kind of hope he gets to see some of his family if the national team allow some communication time even at a distance it would be good for him I think.

1 Like

Not his greatest game yesterday, was a bit far from his opponent(s).

I donā€™t know if I should be mad or happy if Fabinho isnā€™t used for the NT games. I think the enforced break after return will do him good.

1 Like

:joy:

Give that skinny guy a tenner, he looks like he needs a sandwich.

1 Like

Maybe heā€™s not fully fit yet after his injury but that was one of the worst games heā€™s had for us. Caught in possession, slow, indecisive. Had an absolute mare. Hope heā€™s not flogged to death by Brazil next two weeks. Looked like he could do with two weeks on the beach.

2 Likes