Fabio "FABINHO" TAVARES: 2022/23

He has looked good in the last 2 games, however, neither team played football from the back and built up through the middle, that will be the test if he is truly back.

A good turnaround and long may it continue

Not sure if this link works to TikTok but look at Fabinho. Just miles off it mentally

1 Like

I donā€™t have to look at the clip, he has been off all season, that Brighton game where he basically went to wrestle a player leaving them to run rings around.

1 Like

Itā€™s worth another look, youā€™ll get a good laugh from 00:09-00:14.

If anyone ever wanted to know what running around like a headless chicken was, thatā€™s the definition right there.

I just find it depressing that such a good player looks worse than some of the guys I used to play alongside.

We just canā€™t have him Henderson, Thiago and Milner taking up 4 places in the squad next season.

Agree. Donā€™t give Milner a new contract.

1 Like

Sell Fabinho and Thiago should fetch 40m between them.

1 Like

Agree. And then buy four new midfielders. Easy as in a computer game.

Morton, Bellingham and Rice.

Ā£210m for two new midfielders.

EA Sports. Itā€™s in the game.

But Klopp thought he did well against City, which makes no sense to me as he offered nothing with or without the ball.

Defensively his legs have gone and he has never been great on the ball.

Has to be a man management tactic. He chewed him out publically a few weeks and got no reaction, I guess heā€™s trying to overly praise him now.

Unfortunately heā€™s just a guy who plays in slow motion - both mentally and physically.

Tbf once you come up against the proā€™s or even top few hundred globally, it gets real difficult.

But as a team mate if he his getting praised for that performance, then you lose belief in what is required. Klopp has praised him a couple of times recently when he hasnā€™t been at the level required?

I donā€™t do TikTok and their cookies so Iā€™ll take your word for it. De Bruyne had the time of his life Saturday :face_vomiting:

Never played football manager or fantasy football.

Used to play FIFA on the PlayStation but never alone.

Meet with friends. Have a few drinks and play 1vs1 or 2vs2. Kind of like monopoly and stuff.

Then everyone started to play the online shit and Iā€™ve never touched my PlayStation ever since.

The online stuff is the best!!

Much prefer the on field, with this FM they start talking nonsense and comparing it to real life. :woozy_face::woozy_face::woozy_face:

Yes for people who donā€™t have friends and want to stay at home all the time and live in their own reality.