Federico Chiesa (AM) Juventus

@Livvy’s post suggests that he’s had regular exertion of late. Given we have six very good attackers, if they’re all fit, you don’t expect him to play much more than he did last season.

1 Like

What have you done :joy:

3 Likes

Inflation has really gone crazy.

1 Like

coupled with shrinkflation its a mare. Multipack Monster Munch have about 5 claws in them now.

5 Likes

So it will go through. Hopefully the lad can stay fit. If yes, this could be a hell of a good move. :+1:

I am very optimistic about the transfer, but it is not without risk. To my mind, acceptable risk because the upside is huge, and the downside risk is small in comparison. I just get tired of the post hoc sackcloth-and-ashes moaning that somehow when a risk doesn’t work out it reflects organizational failure.

6 Likes

Oooooh :broom:

1 Like

I think the only downside to this deal (apart from injury recurrence risk) would be the language problem. I don’t think we have any Italian speakers at the club, so I guess we’d have to hire a translator for the first few months until he learns to communicate in English.

I don’t think the food will be a problem because there are heaps of good pasta restaurants on Merseyside. Ditto the weather as he’s used to to playing in the far north of Italy, where it can get quite parky in the winter.

Looking forward to seeing him in the all red.

I’ve read in a few places now that he’s near-fluent in English.

6 Likes

Speaks better English than Harry Kane.

English interview pitchside with Italy’s Federico Chiesa after the win over Spain at Euro 2020 - YouTube

15 Likes

So does the coffee table in Slots office

6 Likes

Excellent news.

For English read Scouse then.

1 Like
5 Likes

His English is fine no worries

4 Likes

I’m sure @cynicaloldgit could find fault with it :wink:

3 Likes

Damning him with faint praise…

2 Likes

His English is better than my Italian, which I picked up from Joe Dolce.

8 Likes

The secret to this move was the new coffee bar. No self respecting Italian would have moved here without that.

15 Likes

Even then he’ll have to wait to try it as Mo seems to be living by it

1 Like

Maybe Mo’s training to be a Barista.

2 Likes