FIFA World Cup: Qatar 2022

Portacabin City :0)

1 Like

An absolute fucking shitholeā€¦ Who wants to go there? Iā€™d not even going if I was paid for it! :rofl:

3 Likes

Thing is thatā€™s not even hypothetical this time out. Some are.

2 Likes

Good chance he comes back with a winners medal, all the best to him.

Deschamps says France are switching back to 4 at the back.

Possibly going back to bacis, to their asymetrical 4-4-2 from Russia.

The big question now is who will be the new ā€œMatuidiā€.

Iā€™m guessing Mbappe will this time be deployed on the left, compared to when he was on the right in Russia.

So the central midfielder slightly out of position to provide balance, could be someone like Camavinga.

And then in certain games or periods in the game obviously Dembele can come in on the right.

2 Likes

Gosens and Hummels are out.

Gotze is back.

Fullkrug and Moukoko in for the first time.

I like that letā€™s just Chuck all the attackers and midfielders together.

Trossard deserved this one.

De Ketlarere sounds like when your slurring your words when you are pissed.

Also whatā€™s this ā€œWarriorsā€ look like an IPL team.

Hereā€™s yet more scandalous news about the upcoming shit-show:

3 Likes

US team going GK MD DF FW

1 Like

There was no doubt around Trossard, heā€™s regularly in lately.

The big question with this Belgium side is obviously their defence. Plus, how much is Hazard capable right now. But more the former.

16 players who are in for Belgium were there in Russia.

Some nice new additions, but big question marks will obviously be in defence in those CB positions + how much is Hazard capable of right now.

I donā€™t think he has appeared for around 5 years. Seems a bit of an odd one.

1 Like

Heā€™s back fit and playing regularly. Had a good period in PSV, now playing back in the Bundesliga. With some players out, maybe Flick thought he deserved to be there. With his quality, experience, etc.

2 Likes

Gƶtze has been in excellent form. Unlike Adeyemi. Probably in there just for a speed option.

1 Like

Yeah with Werner out, perhaps he wanted stylistically something similar, pace in behind, etc.

Has anyone seen either of the documentaries about Fyre Festival?

2 Likes

In volume 397,456 of America not understanding how football works, weā€™re going to list the midfielders before the defenders.