FIFA World Cup: Qatar 2022

And America remains undefeated v England

2 Likes

This ref didn’t get the memo on added time.

Feels like a win for US. As I said, I have hardly watched our national team. Was not prepared for that level of energy and even precision. And that keeper!

1 Like

Well done USA, deserved point. And England disappointing.

1 Like

England through to the next round?

Bob Bradley Ok GIF by Major League Soccer

Mandatory booing at the final whistle.

Thankfully I’ve seen enough to be confident my TV wont be getting smashed up before Christmas

Point against Wales needed, I think.

Wales beat them handsomely then there is a chance they won’t.

Unlikely like.

3-0 I think with a winner in the other.

2 Likes

Cheeky and smart boy imo :upside_down_face: hilarious

1 Like

Only chance of England winning World Cup is tying Southgate up and putting him in wardrobe for rest of tournament. The man sets up not to lose Championship standard manager at best.

3 Likes

Nope not yet.

Unfortunately his head got in the way.

1 Like

Well it dampens the wankfest a bit heard some top notch analysis in slim chickens at lunch time (yes a restaurant with that name exists) and apparently this is our best chance since 66.

Ignoring 70 like and that’s just for starters, as for Slim chickens it’s actually not a bad fast food joint, like Five Guys but better quality.

1 Like

I sense a bit of Jekyll / Hyde in the England squad.

That was a shocking performance. how is it that Foden isn’t starting? Trent?

zero attacking impetus

1 Like

I would have liked to see them in a knockout game. America were better, but I know England can do so much better than that pedestrian shite.

England played like they had margin to spare, and as long as they avoid a heavy defeat to Wales, they will advance.

I think America will beat Iran, but both sides have it all to play for.

4 Likes

There is no Jekyll and Hyde this is Southgates England insipid boring tedious football.

2 Likes