FIFA World Cup: Qatar 2022

He could be embarrassed by that…

…buys his boxers at Sports Direct :dizzy_face:

1 Like

It could be a thong :nauseated_face:

Hey, @Dane, what’s with the welsh dragon?

Home nation solidarity

1 Like

You damaged my eyesight! I need go back to the Alisson Becker thread to restore my vision.:smiley:

1 Like

Lonsdales not CK’s…

I don’t think he’d look any better in Calvins.

1 Like

Most overrated player in England, wonders what people see in him.

1 Like

Definitely a Geordie

Sheffield Wednesday tattoo apparently

The way those Lonsdales are hanging off the part of his anatomy that used to have hips, he probably also got the best builder’s arse on show known to man :0)

Fuck me
You people are spending way too much time looking at that picture.

Get on to a fetish site FFS :rofl:

Aaronson, Pulisic, the Norwich ginger lad…who else plays in England?

Sorry, Italy is walking pace compared to the PL, I watch it weekly. And Dest and the other one don’t always start for Juve.

Musah I understand as he was brought up in the English system and is young, fast, and full of energy.

They probably would. As long as the Bayern lad is positioned properly to link up with Jonathan David (who can actually score)

How is that a good idea? You win and then rest/rotate. Also what does this “performance” do to team belief?

2 Likes

Interesting.

Vickery made a point how Firmino would’ve been useful for Brazil less so in the striker spot, but more as Neymar’s backup (who plays more centrally now for both club and country).

We’ll see who they play in his position now. They could play a CM and push Paqueta up, or maybe Rodrygo.

1 Like

It’s okay. I don’t want lumps kicked out of Bobby thank you very much

I’ll wager Kane is still feeling the effects of that kick on his dodgy ankle. He could hardly run yesterday

1 Like

How shit must you be to lose to the Aussie’s

WHY. IS. HE. STILL. STARTING!!

Maguire makes sense, he played well against Iran and yesterday without him we lose.

Mount isn’t playing well for either Chelsea or England!

Southgate’s illegitimate son perhaps?

Poland going more offensive now with Zielinski, Lewandowski and Milik now all starting.

We’ll see if Saudi keep the offside trap like they did against Argentina, Poland will hope to have more success in behind if that’s the case.