FIFA World Cup: Qatar 2022

Bet Mexico wish they had Al Dawasi, Al Duhali and Al Mexicanowi to bring on right now.

This Mexican side is shite. Deserve not to get out of the group.

Referee to add 47 minutes of added time

1 Like

Italy isn’t in the tournament, but their tactics live on with Argentina.

Crazy how there’s Argentinians and Mexicans sat together all around the stadium…what if something were to happen?

Tickets should’ve been allocated one half side to green and the other half side blue.

Quality that.

Short corner played out, cut inside and bang.

Game over, brilliant goal.

So this is what Enzo Fernandez is about huh?

This is so Mexico

“Liam Gallagher deletes Tweets calling Gareth Southgate a ‘m***’, Trent Alexander-Arnold ‘that scouse div with the s*** dreds’ and upset fans ‘woke spas****’ as he rages after England-USA World Cup draw”

Liam take a day off the drugs and wise up.

4 Likes

On this evidence Saudi Arabia beating Mexico is not hard to visualize. Would put them through. Then either way Poland will play stiff as three day old porridge until Argentina score, if they score.

The guys old enough to be room mates with James Milner.

Sometimes we have to accept things are a lost cause.

1 Like

Not seeing Argentina beating Poland

1 Like

That was a crap game.

In fact it wasn’t much better than last night bar the goals.

First one I’ve fallen asleep for 10 mins.

1 Like

I fell alseep after the first half. Just woken up and missed the 2 goals.

Let this be a lesson.

Left work early for the Portugal Ghana game and missed 3 goals in 15 mins.

Will be very interesting because Mexico-Saudi Arg-Poles are on the same day and time, if Poland still holding the Argies will Mexico gift Saudi a win? :smiley:

I arrived back home after a coffee to see the entire goal fest occur in that match.

Lionel Messi is now both the youngest (18y 357d vs Serbia in 2006) and the oldest (35y 155d vs Mexico today) player to both score and assist in a single World Cup game since the start of the 1966 tournament.

5 Likes