FIFA World Cup: Qatar 2022

IF beating Costa Rica turns out to be enough… though … I have a sneaky feeling IF we progress, we might go much further than we might think now.
Comming back in this match should do a lot for the mental state of those kids.

3 Likes

Never wright the Germans off, they will not go down without a fight. Spain will beat Japan and Germany Costa Rica.

2 Likes

Costa Rica look garbage to be fair one shot in the entire tournament.

Funny and amusing and all great job lads but meh

1 Like

Alisson was absent from Brazil’s training session following their win over Serbia after showing flu like symptoms. The Reds stopper may subsequently miss out on Brazil’s next World Cup fixture against Switzerland.

:newspaper: Source: [Goal]

Alisson missing :open_mouth:
Flu like symptoms :upside_down_face:

That was such an exhilarating game, one of the best of the tournament, so far.

4 Likes

But can’t they just kick us out themselves by not letting us score?

“There was stuff really taken out of context,” Klinsmann said in an interview with BBC Breakfast on Sunday. “I will try to give him a call and calm things down…All I described was their emotional way of doing things, which is actually admirable in a certain way."

Jurgen is still digging his hole.

Wouldn’t it have just been wise to say little bar that he would reach out to Carlos.

1 Like

Horrible start by us last night, but managed to turn it around. Thought our best 3 players were Gvardiol, Kovacic and Kramaric. One per line.

Some groups are proving to be much more complicated and unpredictable than expected. Good to see new teams playing well.

Nice to get a few goals for us, should lift our spirits. Hopefully we’ll have enough to go through and just give it our best shot in the knockout stage.

3 Likes

No idea what prompted Klinsmann to criticize their game by culture but those are very strong words by Querioz.

People very quick to pick the bones from others before observing a little closer to home shall we say.

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

That Cameroonese keeper is fucking shit.

Cameroonian? Cameroonese sounds like some sort of migratory bird.

1 Like

Same thing.

Cheeky by Aboubakar but only like 20 yards off.

Wait, WHAAT? THAT’S ONSIDE???

More I see the goal the more outrageous I think it looks.

Wow. what a game.

Choupo Moting is actually a very useful lump when he wants to be.

That did look offside.

Love Song’s cap

Grujic on

1 Like