FIFA World Cup: Qatar 2022

Cameroon play some nice stuff in attack, even the first game although they’re a bit all over the place defensively.

That was fun, that’s what the World Cup should be about none of this boring shit.

43% of goals in the 10am games came in that :rofl:

1 Like

Hopefully Korea Ghana can be as open as that was, think Ghana will look to push further forward and risk a lot more than what Uruguay showed.

Just love that Korea back line…we all dream of a defence with Kim’s.

And this is probably where the debate comes in for lino’s keeping their flags down.

Without the replay, everyone on the pitch…inside the ground would think it’s miles off put ya flag up lino ya twat.

4 Likes

Match highlights on German TV here (that goal fgrom 2:08:

The interesting thing is that even the goal scorer seemed to think it was offside.

Might not have tried a nonchalant chip if he had known.

1 Like

To be fair I don’t think many thought it was onside.

1-0 Ghana

Ghana 1 up from a messy free kick.

Been mostly Korea this match tbf, must’ve had about 50302 corners.

Clearly hits Ayew’s hand on the way down, gonna be ruled out.

Anthony Taylor in charge I feel for both teams.

I don’t understand the rules anymore.

They were scrapping goals for fun this season for non-intentional handballs such as that…

Korean GK and back four all named Kim. Are they related? :melting_face:

Glad that stood would have been silly if it hadn’t.

1 Like

2-0

Ghana 2-0

Wicked ball in by Ayew and Kudus with the slightest of touches.

Well on, good goal.

This result isn’t good for Uruguay then again Nunez can have a trip to nearby Dubai.

Suarez vs Ghana on Friday

https://youtube.com/shorts/i1osTXv3Wos?feature=share

Didn’t Gyan come out recently and say he doesn’t blame Suarez and wouldv’e done the same thing?

Wouldn’t surprise me if Uruguay top the group in the end. Definitely can’t see them crashing out.

I’m sure he has said that before.

I said it at the time, felt it was bad for them but at the end of the day it’s the rules of the game and you do everything you can to win.

The fury would have been a lot less if say an English player had done it for England. Maguire would probably miss it.