FIFA World Cup: Qatar 2022

Spain football federation better send all German players some good Spanish ham for coming back against the Ticos.

1 Like

Germany were dire in fairness.

I ruddy hope not…

2 Likes

Normally if you went out that way it wouldnt be this final game you’d look to as the reason. But there were way more than 5 more goals for them in this game with the way they played.

Spain’s goal difference is +6
Germany is +1

Two goals is not going to do it (both on 4 pts).

Germany needed Spain to draw or beat Japan.

1 Like

Jurgens get out of anfield card this for when the Saudis come in as owners

Japan the revelation of the tournament. Wish I could have seen this match. Can’t wait for the highlights.

Yet they could not beat Costa Rica. :thinking:

Pansi Flick.

English media wankfest upcoming - Germany out! It’s coming home!

Or summink

1 Like

I think the national team job would drive Klopp insane. It’s a completely different skillset from a club manager.

2 Likes
1 Like

Wait until Senegal and its a boring 0-0, the press will be out for Gareth!

We should have let CR getting through - would have been way funnier.

4 Likes

They look like a lesser version of Leicester the season they won the league. Complete counter attacking, well organised. If they had that season’s Vardy this could have ended 3,4-1 to them.

1 Like

To our German TAN family, what does this mean for Hansi Flick? Is his job still ok?

ITV commentators are still wanking on the second Japanese goal they feel should be disallowed.

Come on, there’s more than that to the game that just happened.

Wrong so far, ITV have spent the entirety of the Spain Japan post game questioning the legality of the second Japan goal and how it has unfairly knocked Germany out.

2 Likes

Nah you the mean the press will bang on about it for weeks on end before the appoint Tunchel.

You wonder don’t you…

Interesting. I was picturing the papers tomorrow though…

1 Like