FIFA World Cup: Qatar 2022

Well, it is what it is. Not a surprise for me tbh. Too many missed chances and a shit defence is just not good enough.

Why do they debate objectively correct decisions?

Tuchel might be a great fit for the Germany job. Not enough time spent with the players for them to really come to despise him the way he seems to manage at club level.

2 Likes

I just canā€™t with these guys :rofl: :rofl:

On the other hand, i find it so strange that Germany have gone out of the group at this stage of the tournament again.

Do the DBF need to do a rebuild or change of manager?

I think they will persist with Flick. But in all honesty I canā€™t be bothered by who coaches this bunch of primadonnas anyway

1 Like

They are moaning that they havenā€™t seen definitive or conclusive angles and questioning why fifa arenā€™t showing any more angles, and as usual they donā€™t understand how the rules actually work.

1 Like

Imagine Italy have failed even to get in for two straight WCā€™s. These are weird times.

1 Like

I feel for him. Heā€™ll be haunted by those misses for a very long time.

1 Like

the web of footy is going to blow up. cannot wait for this.

surelyā€¦surelyā€¦that ball is outā€¦im begining to question my sanity.

2 Likes

He has dodgy history with half of them already though ā€¦

It will be the cleanest stadium ever!!

2 Likes

That angle could actually just be in, requires a mm to be on the line right.

5 Likes

I mean Japan beats Germany and Spain to advance. Thatā€™s lunacy, Iā€™m sorry.

4 Likes

Thomas MĆ¼ller basically confirming that this was his last match for Germany

1 Like

Well to be honest with Germany that game against Japan was the issue, so in control and a bit like tonight they had a period of madness and it cost them.

Point there and itā€™s Spain going home.

And of an era.

If that is the case, Germany was like the England team of 2014, we had the golden generation and they couldnā€™t even get to the next round.

1 Like

Could be