FIFA World Cup: Qatar 2022

The Serbia Swiss game couldn’t be more 50/50.

That said either side will probs end up winning 4-0.

1 Like

I really don’t understand how he got the job in the first place. He basically failed at managing a mid table MLS team, who was then taken over and actually bettered by Phil fucking Neville. And we think Southgate is bad…

Since the time I’ve been watching world cups, I can’t remember Uruguay being this bad. They always used to be the dark horse team, which on their day could beat anybody.

1 Like

This!

He’s sat there taking the time to scroll through, targeting me like the venomous serpent that he is , to see which posts he can nit pick at and make a mockery of.

Now I’ve never flagged a post on here but MY GOSH if there ever was a time to do so…@El_Dorado thoughts?

I haven’t been following but enjoyed your impromptu transmogrification of his screen name.

But if you ever want to work things out with a fellow poster, may I suggest the Racism thread? It’s quite therapeutic, I feel.

Maybe if you knew the ins and outs, upsides and downsides of this forum you’d find a way to whittle them hours down to minutes my good friend.

Nah I don’t need none of that therapy yoga hibernation shanti inner peace bollocks.

I’m full of love, everybody here has my good blessing. I don’t have any animosity towards anyone what so ever, I was raised better than that.

• Never flagged a post.
  • Never ignored no one
  • Never gone as much to name call or insult anyone.

Not a bad bone in my body Dorado.

2 Likes

And another thing, That Racism thread looks like it’s turned into the Klopptimist v Mascot (with Limiescouse in his corner) over the last few weeks…Wouldn’t be able to get a word in edge ways.

The 1 thing I do love about Mascot though is once you start barking and he sees you’ve taken a swipe out the corner of his eye, he bites back and then never lets go.

No Sommer or Elvedi in the Swiss squad?

He’s quite mellow now, actually. You should have been on TIA in the old days of ban hammers. Merciless. Was a trio of them would club right wing radicals as though they were harp seal pups. Who were the other two? Some guy willing to drive Lovren to the airport, but I forget his name.

Who said I wasn’t?

I’ve been around a while my man, from LFCTV GO to LFC Index to SCM to here.

I am the forum master. I love discussing football related matter with the fellow reds.

@ubermick ?

With a different screen name? I don’t recall the one you use now.

Yes, different name.

The previous 1 may or may not have gotten in some trouble but that stories for another day.

If I guess, will you tell me if I’m right?

I will not.

Maybe not the old old days as you’re thinking, what year was the creation of TIA?

This seems a wise move. You never know when the hammer will come out of the cotton wool.

I think we all got exiled here in 2020 after the harp seal blood became unsavory to the owners of the other site. This is just my interpretation.

1 Like

Yes everyone seems to have a join date of Sep 20’ except the ones that weren’t part of TIA just before the transfer like me :slight_smile: so I haven’t a clue what you mean when you say harp seal blood.

But why couldn’t the mods just have perma-banned the users and continued as TIA?

Anyhow Serbia va Switzerland for people who find the unknown in football far more exciting than watching Fabinho wander around for 70 mins and Jesus facial expressions look like you’ve spoiled his Christmas.

1 Like