FIFA World Cup: Qatar 2022

Playing hooky today and need to believe in miracles so will begin watching Cameroon.

1 Like

Great start for Switzerland…2 big chances, 2 big stops from Savic.

And the Serb coach had the cheek to say they’d pick apart the Swiss holes in this defence…when they conceded 3 to Cameroon.

2 Likes

Fair enough. I hope they make a game of it.

1 Like

Lots of boring games but these final games have been full of edge of the seat stuff. For me I like to see the big boys stay in as it helps to stop England winning it.

1 Like

I remember you on another forum liverpooldiva and then changed to what our have here before being banned.

I’ve got a sneaky feeling that Senegal will break the English hearts that care.

And thankfully that means we don’t see another update from the England camp.

You’re on the right tracks JB, missing some details but not bad.

Been on a few Liverpool forums I get lost with where I was when but I started out on LFCTV GO forums in 2010 I think, around that year when I first got into message boards and interacting on forums.

Left the office early and just got home. Brazil game on.

I saw that Uruguay went out, even though they won their game against Ghana.

Portugal lost to S.Korea, which was their right as they already had top spot sewn up. If that was knockout I suspect Portugal might have fared better.

1 Like

I still go on there the odd time.

The wailing male. This should be the meme of this World Cup. Who says we aren’t in touch with our feelings?

On another note, when will internet news organizations learn to proofread before posting?

2 Likes

Which forums is it?

I know it’s not SCM because I’m still on there (under my very first Forums name) and would have kept it had it not been unavailable.

Still want Brazil to win here.

My word, Serbia off the post.

Superb effort by Zivkovic on his weaker foot…then Mitrovic does a Lucaku on the follow up.

1 Like

The official one.

Cameroon almost broke Anthony’s leg, by the way. What a blow that would have been for some formerly big club.

1 Like

LivapewlDivas was actually my 2nd account name there, bet you couldn’t guess the original :wink: I do miss it over there but LJOC, Craven and them had it in for me and the tolerancy levels there is ridiculous, you can get banned for posting semi nudes or just saying the C-word once. Fucking absurd that place was and remains to be.

And I thought you were obsessed by TAN. To learn you post elsewhere. Searches for “offended” emoji.

Well it is now since I first joined, I’m solely dedicated to TAN and all it’s sexy members.

Think I’ve been here exactly a year next week.

I’m waiting to see Roger Milla pop up with a goal.

If Alves can still play…

Goal Shaq