FIFA World Cup: Qatar 2022

Herpes from Walker bunga party.

4 Likes
4 Likes

Gareth also giving Hendo some props

With that skill level he could negotiate for Man U .

Not you as well!:joy::rofl:

1 Like

By the way Sterling isnā€™t playing because of armed robbery at his house with family present

1 Like

Thatā€™s fucked.

Heard a little earlier that he was out due to a family issue, but that is the first Iā€™ve heard what the actual issue was. Hope his family are all safe

3 Likes

Ridiculous that this still happens, far too many instances of footballers being targeted.

1 Like

Did t realise heā€™s got three little kids. Must have been very traumatic for them :frowning:

1 Like

Sadio was there supporting his country.

I wish i was sitting with Senegalese fans, they had been non-stop dancing, so energetic, despite 3-0 down. Some of our lot walk out at half time.

8 Likes

BBC interviewer to Hendo: ā€œHow special a talent is he (Jude)ā€
Hendo (with a look in his eyes that can only be true love): ā€œIncredibleā€¦.I canā€™t keep saying nice things about himā€

2 Likes

Phwoar

So far so good. Apart from a flat game against America, England have impressed me more than I was expecting. They have piled on goals and have also spread them out. They have match winners on the bench too.

Obviously the France game is now a big step up. If the defenders pass it out from the back as poorly as today - Maguire, I am looking at you - then France will hurt us.

Mbappe is the best player in the world. And France have loads of talent all over the park. But then again, so do England.

Hopefully it will be a great game, with goals and great attacking play, rather than a cagey affair governed by fear.

I have France down as overall winners, and Iā€™m not changing that, but I canā€™t wait for this one. Game on!

4 Likes

Really does come down to defence, Lloris at the moment though is no better than Prickford.

If England can contain and hit they may well surprise. Iā€™m watching this for entertainment really so Iā€™ve not got a share in it, be nice for Hendo though.

Played as we know he could do these last two, which bodes well for the season.

6 Likes

For as long as this lad is Englands first choice keeper, Scottish people can remain optimistic.

Okay so if anyoneā€™s seen my posts about T-Rex they know I hate his guts for what he did to VVD and our covid season. And heā€™s made some idiotic mistakes against us in the league.

But for England heā€™s generally been a solid keeper and has won a couple of penalty shootouts. That includes a good close range save against Senegal. Heā€™s certainly been more assured than Lloris.

1 Like

Seems Wenger is another gutter/FIFA spiv - apparently ā€˜not focusing on politicsā€™ is the key to success at this world cup. Looks like the voyuer has lost his critical thinking skills as well as his glasses.

1 Like

Another one thatā€™s been given a nice bung.

Maybe just maybe the teams who were focused on the wider aspects of the game just werenā€™t very good. Belgium dismissed it and went out anyhow. Denmark were just not a great team, how could Iran think of anything else? Wales it was mostly fans and yet they qualified with the last chance, would Wenger be thinking the same if Ukraine had rocked up.

As for Germany which I assume this is aimed at they werenā€™t much cop at the last World Cup.

Qatar were supposedly the best Middle Eastern side and yet they were the worst team the competition served up. Serbia were awful and what was Ghanaā€™s excuse and if you think about it Saudi beat the best team in the group and then failed to qualify against two quite poor teams and you can hardly say they were thinking about LGBTQ rights and migrant workers.

Maybe Wenger wants to live in this kind of society I donā€™t.

Anyhow here is another Cnut and he hasnā€™t even been paid, well not what we are aware of.

6 Likes