FIFA World Cup: Qatar 2022

Seriously, what is the point in this.

Wait until they face Germany in the next round

…oh wait

I think the Koreans will just head to the airport at half time.

I predicted 5-0 this could be double that.

Is Son wearing a mask to hide his tears?

1 Like

If they all leave when the ball next goes out of play they could still make the 20:02 flight.

1 Like

More like to claim he didn’t play at all. “No, no that was my brother, Son Heung Mean”.

1 Like

As much as they try this Brazil side will never be anything like the '02 or '06 or even '10

1 Like

Mccoist - “I don’t know why he hasn’t gone with his right foot, why’s he gone with his left foot?”
“I don’t know why he hasn’t gone with his head, why has he gone with his head?”
“I don’t know how he hasn’t scored there, he has to score, why hasn’t he scored there?”

He does become a bit annoying to listen to at times.

“The Centre backs gotta come across at the very least, why hasn’t the centre back come across at the very least?”

10-0 incoming

4-0 at the 974 stadium. :grinning::grinning:

A Brazilian with the name Becker I didn’t really expect much from his politics.

To be fair that was the last election, assume they still all believe it, some kind of odd churchy like cult belief.

Even though the guy’s literally wasting away.

1 Like

The politics of rich British football players often does not sit comfortably alongside the local Liverpool fanbase. A religious conservative type from Brazil is even more of a stretch, politically. He knows his country and has a view on what he considers best, even if others disagree. As it happens, Bolsonaro lost and will be replaced January 1st.

I’m satisfied that Becker is a good man, a family man. Loves to grill meat in the traditional gaucho style. Plays his guitar. Baptizes people in his pool. Grows exceptional facial hair. He has been no trouble at all.

The fact that he is the best goalkeeper in the world helps too! And he just offered even more evidence of that, with a great save from the Korean Zorro.

1 Like

Brazilian defenders have been so smooth tonight!

All Brazilians are smooth. :woozy_face:

1 Like

wtf was Casemiro doing wiping Neymar’s nose?!?!

Dani Alves has never won a world cup has he?

Alllllllllllllllison Aliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiison ALiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiison

Good defending as well from Silva/Marquinhos.

1 Like

What a save by Ali!!

1 Like

Was he in the squad in 2002?