FIFA World Cup: Qatar 2022

No clue. Feels like he’s been around for ages. He’s what 40? Don’t think he was in that squad though. Too talented to include a 20 year old.

Dani Alves has won everything except for the World Cup.

1 Like

South Korea not losing this half yet.

:slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Now they winning it 1-0.

Dang, no Ali’s clean sheet :frowning_face:

What’s Korean for “5-4!, We’re gonna win 5-4.”

1 Like

Nice hit. Alisson no chance.

Brazil have overplayed it this half, and been very wasteful in the last third, trying to walk it in. It’s easy to do when you are 4-0 up and the game is over.

At least Korea have a nice consolation. Maybe they will get another.

Brazil switched off

So Brazil have an Everton and a Weverton?!

Yeah I am aware that Bolosarno lost my ex is Brazilian.

With Becker I’m happy to leave my worship at the football field. I can’t stomach the Bolosarnos and their corruption and their cult worship of fascism and dictatorship.

4 Likes

Hyundai Kia?

That’s the only Korean I know, unfortunately.

What a save. He actually took a step in the wrong direction and then changed back in a split second.

Same, I can’t stand Bolsonaro and I’m glad he lost.

1 Like

Dear God.

Where was this thrust from S Korea before!

Brasil has never had good luck with their Presidents though. So many of their previous ones have been caught in corruption scandals and what have you, so its not like their people have plenty of choice.

This is why we leave the women behind in the kitchen and we let the men do the talking about the men’s game.

I’M JOKING GUYS WOAAAAH AM JOKING, CHILL YOUR BEANS.

I know nothing about Brazilian politics but I do know Alison should be the man of the match. Incredible saves tonight and looking at the score you would think he had no work. Koreans at least battled on well.

What technique from Dani Alves!

1 Like