FIFA World Cup: Qatar 2022

Ronald McDonald is behaving like some fish floundering on the riverbank facing its inevitable demise

3 Likes

I bet if he owns a cat he starts at the tail and strokes towards the head. :smirk:

1 Like

100% they’ll be an upset in 1 of the 2 games today. Got no money left so I’ll put my life on it :sob::ok_hand:

He’s a cunt.

2 Likes

Such disrespect on the great man.

I’m sure you will get a mention on his next piers programme :laughing:

1 Like
3 Likes

I’ve seen that posted elsewhere. Given the general reaction of most female football fans to it, I’d suggest that it’s a propaganda piece.

Whilst there’s undoubtedly an element of propaganda to it, the same trend was observed during the Women’s Euros this summer.

Fewer tanked-up blokes means a safer atmosphere for all, especially women.

5 Likes

I’m guessing you’ve never been on a night out and seen women fighting or been grabbed inappropriately by a pissed up “lady”.

Give a person a drink or ten and they’ll behave like cunts.
Give a person a bag of weed…

and watch them try and roll a joint.

1 Like

Reuters isn’t really a propaganda service. Maybe the most straight news service in the English language. It’s an old saw. It’s the women who pay the highest price for the hijinx of their men’s addictions…or other men’s addictions.

1 Like

That’s another thing I disgaree with.

McDonalds is not a restaurant.

It wasn’t really the Reuters report I was referring to but the spin that has been put out there. I don’t think anyone who wants to go to a match, get pissed and cause trouble is going to be going to Qatar in the first place.

It’s worth comparing to Scotland. Drinking is banned at the stadiums there but that doesn’t stop there being a spike in domestic abuse after every Old Firm match.

2 Likes

Never will understand people that get pissed up before a game, they’re only intent is disruption, asking for a slap and a bottle to be smashed over their head.

Like myself or any other human, have a pint (2 maximum if you’re able to control your drink) go to the game or a pub nearby enjoy the game, get some food…maybe some KP nuts, Doritos are good choice too, maybe a steak and mushroom pie but not at the ground because they always charge double, or if you fancy portion of cheesy chips go for that and then finish off with a hot chocolate fudge with ice cream…always, you will never go wrong in life if you abide by these rules for games.

1 Like

What is the say, you can take the man out of Everton…?

1 Like

Why are Spain playing in City colours.

Rodri and Laporte asked nicely

Honestly these pundits know shite. They can’t think of a better CB combination than Rodri and Laporte?

Try Upamecano and Konate. Probably the best in the world right now.

VVD and De Licht

I’d even pick Thiago and Militao over Rodri and Laporte

5 Likes

All the more reason to want them out then isn’t it :+1:

1 Like

HELL yes!!

The Moroccans seem to go down at a light gust of wind