FIFA World Cup: Qatar 2022

Lol Spain

Keeper dove half hour before Hakimi dinked that

2 Likes

Great another night with riots in The Hague Amsterdam Brussels and Rotterdam :face_vomiting:

Explain Iā€™m a bit lost.

Excellent, good bye Spain. One less of the big boys. Was it Pele who said he was sure an African team would win the WC in his lifetime?

3 Likes

Yup, he did say by 2010 but he has had a few variations on that.

1 Like

I always used to try to react rather than dive to a random corner. Caught so many that went straight :slight_smile:

Great result for the 12th man, I doubt Morocco would have been able to get over the line without that sort of support lifting them.

1 Like

It is ironic, Ziyech Hakimi was born and raised in Madrid, could have played for Spain.
A remarkable feat for Morocco to beat one of the footballing giants of Europe.

The Moroccan fans in the stadium were amazing, they helped their team go on and win it.

1 Like

I love this Spain under Enrique, but well done Morocco. Defended really well. Didnā€™t conceded a goal against Croatia, Belgium and Spain.

1 Like

They look like a Mourinho teamā€¦

Best keeper I have ever known personally had a very simple take. A keeper cannot really save a genuinely well-taken penalty, the geometry is against them. Their job is to force the penalty taker to have to take one well.

3 Likes

Not in the UK news? Every win from that country and riots break loose in those cities who have a large Morocco community

Yeah I tend to do that. Only time Iā€™d react early is with good strikers and after a couple of years of playing the same sides you knew you could hit it and who couldnā€™t.

Nah have a look at our headlines today the press are obsessed with a Netflix drama that criticises them.

All we think Europe is doing is trying to fuck us over about Brexit when as my German friend said we have bigger issues to worry about.

Ronaldo on the bench.

:slight_smile:

3 Likes

Apparently 70% of Portuguese want him dropped. Looks like they got their wish.

2 Likes

high quality GIF

Nah this was a 50/50 match. This Spain are dross

Morocco versus Portugal or Switzerland. All of those teams will like that match-up.

To be fair the guy is destroying any goodwill he has. I didnā€™t mind him up until about a year ago, now I canā€™t stand him.

1 Like