FIFA World Cup: Qatar 2022

Paris too !

It’s a pretty open section.

I liked Eto’o’s version of that prediction.

“Winning a World Cup is not impossible. I won, I don’t know how many Champions Leagues, all while being considered one of the best players of that generation.

“If others have done, if I could do it, I don’t see why an African country will not win a World Cup. It’s even one of the easiest things to do. It’s just a couple of football matches. Why would that be impossible?”

No worries, Morocco have it in the bag.

There goes the only Swiss hope.

Ronaldo is starting on the bench

Cancelo and Neves also on the bench.

Greece did it.

I said it was a World Cup that was open, I know Brazil are good but pre tournament and that copa AmĂŠrica I knew there was vulnerabilities.

France are probably the ones I’m not seeing massive flaws in, so England probably beat them now.

Joe Cole saying “it’s a brave bold decision”, like the times it’s been brave and bold for Ten Haag and he has generally got better results by doing so.

Neutrals don’t want teams to win Robson Kanu (FFS).

1 Like

I think the problem with Spain was that they didn’t pass it enough.

1 Like

Probably too busy thinking about next years election.

Spain deserved to win. Very unlucky. Really should have won.

Should have tried passing it into the goal.

3 Likes

Busquets tried, didn’t work.

1 Like

I would like to see how Morocco would react if they go behind next game.

I wonder did the animation of Son in the ITV opening credits always have a mask on or did they put it on half way through.

They did try that. During a penalty shootout

2 Likes

Aaaaaand the record for the most passes complete in a game without scoring a goal gooooooooooooes to.

2 Likes

“How many times has Ronaldo been dropped in his career?”

Err well about 5 in the last 2 months.

2 Likes

Unemployed middle aged man.

Fair to say he’s going through a mid life crisis.

Tô be fair they didn’t tell you how many of the 1000 they missed.

If Jota was fit he would be up top today.

1 Like

Nigel de Jong there, telling Ronaldo to bow out in a gracious way like Zidane. The bloke who was sent off for head butting somebody in his last game in a World Cup final.

1 Like