FIFA World Cup: Qatar 2022

Typical Swiss not fighting with their fancy neutrality.

Sorry @Hope.in.your.heart :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Not watching. Thatā€™s like a Wagnerian opera moment.

1 Like

Iā€™m at a complete loss. He gets a bigger cheer than a goal. Turning off.

1 Like

look at the screen Ronnie. big smiles

In fairness he could be a good sub and maybe thatā€™s the future role to keep padding up the goal stats

If only he was mic`ed up we could ask for a translation of the swear words

1 Like

hahahahhaahahahahahahahahahaha oops nevermind

I doubt Peter Germany thought they would remain in this, maybe they care about their players more and thus gave them more time off.

Instead of deciding to arrange a cup competition days after the fucking final :roll_eyes:

Come on Ronnie youā€™ve only been unemployed for a few weeks, surely you havenā€™t forgot what the offside trap is?

In fairness Switzerland have been crap for a few years.

6-1 game over Leao this time.

That was lovely by Leao.

Thing is are we going get the same wank fest as Brazil as that SK team wasnā€™t much better.

wow what a goal. very Origi-esque

Portugal 6
Ronaldo 0, FT

Great Portugal win lovely to see :+1::christmas_tree:

Amazing stat the BBC came out with that of all the players in world cup history brought on in the second half of ET and then took a penalty (presumption, brought on to take the penalty) half of them have missed. Players who came in with only 5 mins left missed 3 of the 4 pens.

I knw managers want to be seen to have done something to influence the outcome, but those stats definitely point to just playing the game and the picking your takers.

The Steaua Barca final when Venables was in chargeā€¦Romanians missed 2 of theirs and still won 2-0 :rofl:

2 Likes

Oldest player to score at a World Cup
J

I didnā€™t even know Jay Spearing was Portugese never mind heā€™s nearly 40.

1 Like

Iā€™m going boycott it for the next two days

1 Like

Might get some work done to up the productivity level the next couple of days.

Also, Portugal. Are they going to spawn their way to the semi final without having to face a decent team until then?

See the source image

Hi

4 Likes