FIFA World Cup: Qatar 2022

I may be dumd but even I know that’s not Jay Spearing.

Milla King :+1:

1 Like

Another team functioning far better without Ronaldo in it.

Going to be funny when that becomes apparent in the Saudi league as well.

4 Likes

Think this could be the end of the upsets but I wouldn’t be surprised to see Netherlands make it.

Brazil v Argentina
Portugal v France

Brazil v France

And the winners…FRAAAAAAAAAANCE

BBC commentator about Ramos starting “it’s a huge decision”

Piss off. You lot know jack shit. Still salivating over a has-been

And then at the end Ronaldo applauds the crowd and walks off when his teammates come to applaud the crowd.

What a dick move!

Irrelevance is finding him quickly.

I can’t see a CL club coming in for him, so he will take the dough in some Saudi backwater.

Portugal, like Man Utd, looked better with him on the bench. The other players stepped up and they looked like more of a team.

5 Likes

Good to see Morocco making it through. Hope they will get rid of Portugal next. It would have been great if Japan or South Korea had made it through but now I am supporting Morocco all the way to the Final, just to see for once a team outside of Europe or South America.

6 Likes

I dont see him playing in Saudi. I will call hoax…not about $ but adulation and goal scoring.

I reckon therefore either MLS for the mighty US of A fanfare or back home to Portugal to one of the top sides that bully the league like he has always been used to. That means more pens and chances for some of his quality finishes.

There is the issue that is often mentioned regarding the USA.

2 Likes

Forget the tear jerking Romeo and Juliet films. Only football can pull your heart strings and open up your tear ducts.:heart::smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

They’re much more lax about things like that in Saudi Arabia

1 Like

It did last summer hence him still being at a club that doesnt want him. He just hasnt admitted it to himself.

1 Like

Only international Eden??

I mean you’d upstage anyone if you hit a hattrick like that in your World Cup debut.

Least of all someone who scored 1 in 500 odd minutes of football.

The team cohesion that Portugal has without Ronaldo was very noticeable. Joao Felix especially played well I thought. Linked up nicely with his teammates.

4 Likes

I only saw the first Ramos goal, but it was a goal that deserved to upstage everything just on its own - absolutely filthy.

HELL yes!! Impossible to save that!

Sensitive wee dumpling Roy Keane has descended into pure joyless self-parody, pissing his knickers because Brazil danced after scoring.

Such a hard man.

1 Like

Quite that’s why I think MLS is off but Saudi Arabia don’t care.

This is the gutter that is holding the WC. Lest you forget @Maria and others:

2 Likes

I know! Countries like USA, France, UK etc don’t do torture either??:roll_eyes: They all have big trade links with Qatar, so where do you draw the line?

Its FIFA’s fault for putting the World Cup in Qatar in the first place, i said this in many posts. Moan at them.

Are you going to have a go at me at all World Cup now!

2 Likes