FIFA World Cup: Qatar 2022

I honestly think it’s coming home.

1 Like

How good was Lovren?

Neymar at least got his goal to dedicate to Bolosarno.

1 Like

Fake fans leaving now, not paid enough to stand around.

Neymar aint got no bottle, take the 4th pen to keep your nation in the tournament.

Fool.

1 Like

Great to see that photo with all the kids, proper team but a bit boring to watch

1 Like

It’s curious that the Croatians hit the first two down the middle. Do you think that was a tactic?

I was once the keeper in a shootout. Basically I was a crap keeper but the captain of our team said that keepers don’t save penalties, players fuck them up.

I did try the whole Grobbelaar wobbly legs thing but my main tactic was standing off centre in the goal. I didn’t save a thing but they missed three. Not sure that would work outside of Sunday league.

Anyway, we have seen some rubbish penalties in the WC but Croatia seem to know what they are doing.

2 Likes

Bit of sunshine and rest for Alisson, then join up with the boys in Dubai, Fabinho too, and knuckle down for the rest of the season.

Brazil seemed arrogant to me. I wasn’t very impressed with that. They thought they had it at 1-0. Guess again!

1 Like

Hahahahahahhahahahhah, absolutely embarrassing.

Really really really can’t stand Neymar watching him there crying and you know what……

Jurgen Klopp Laughing GIF by Liverpool FC

Feel for Brazil. Much the better team. So close to victory. Great chance to win the world cup gone.

2 Likes

More fitting.

3 Likes

Well that prediction went tits up at the first hurdle. This is why I have no truck with the bookies.

A bit of both.

Not overly well struck, but still struck well enough to require a good save from the keeper

1 Like

She’s going do it.

1 Like

And this is what I judge him as, None of us know about his life back home or what he gets up to in his spare time and to be frank I could care less.

He’s a fucking bellend, miserable rat.

To be fair every other prediction is terrible but she is always right on one.

He’s now moved on from his guesses being crap.

Salah says hi.

Lovely to see the diving squad go out, welcome to Dubai Becker and Fabinho :+1: