FIFA World Cup: Qatar 2022

She seems a bit of a Johnson fan, but some various obvious stuff she got blantantly wrong, like no conflict or war (Russia were sat on the border).

Everyone was right. Argentina won’t be beating this Brazil.

1 Like

Did they beat them last year anyhow.

So Alisson never made a save during the World Cup. :woozy_face::woozy_face:

Poor penalties from Brazil.

Wow what the heck. I left work having just seen Neymar score thinking thats it, game over. Came home to see Croatia celebrating going through to the semis. Bloody hell the Croats have had some luck in these tournaments. They’ll face the winners of Argentina - Netherlands right? Neither of those teams are heavy on scoring. Could see them go all the way to finals this time too damn.

All set up for the Messi vs Ronaldo final :face_with_peeking_eye:

1 Like

Hope you win tonight :+1:

Problem with Croatia?

Nah, not really. But how many times are they going to gamble on penalties and succeed? Must have balls of titanium. Although I guess they know they can’t win any other way.

1 Like

Love it, Antony you fucking wanker …

With Messi on the field and Ronaldo on the bench until they are 2-0 down and the Portuguese coach brings him on with 2 minutes left. :rofl:

YES!

Bunch of lucky f*ckers we are. :joy:

Sorry for bothering the whole world with constant penalties.

I can’t say anything more, going out tonight to drink more.

:croatia::croatia::croatia:

9 Likes

Why did your dead uncle kill the family dog?

Hmm not really, you kind of have to split their professional career from what they do in their personal/private lives and I’m not 1 to really follow what they do off the field unless it’s brought to my attention.

I don’t hate the guy, can you really hate on someone who’s never done anything to you personally? I just think he’s a twat…the more I see him the lesser I think of him, he represents everything I despise seeing on a pitch.

Could be more tears for South American football coming up.

1 Like

Scolari won it in 2002.

Emotion. Don’t really see the problem. Whether you dislike a player or not. Ultimately they’re competing and representing their country. Aiming to win the world cup.

Not really fussed who goes through between these 2, only hope it delivers better entertainment to what we just watched (during the match anyway).

Wouldn’t mind Messi holding that cup come 18th December to finally put the Messi v Ronaldo to bed, or if nothing else to give the Messi fans something extra to use as leverage in the debate.

YES ZORAN!

You guys deserved it for that never say die mentality, you do what you gotta do but my only advice is don’t drink yourself into oblivion…this is one you’ll want to remember for yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaars to come.

1 Like