FIFA World Cup: Qatar 2022

Nevermind, Crotia will beat Argentina (on penalties).

3 Likes

Croatia can easily shut that lot out.

You know what at this rate I fancy them.

4 Likes

They’ll certainly give them a good kicking :slight_smile:

Oh, I thought you were talking about his throat game, and it seemed like something that would be true.

This celebration is FIFA like.

When you win a cup it’s a carbon copy of this.

That’s incredible support from the Argentines, 95% of that stadium is filled with them.

This is the World Cup of upsets, I’ll be surprised if we’ve seen the last of them.

There was alot of Argy bargy in this match. The Argentina players played alot of dirty tactics. Messi really disappointed me with his roly poly antics!

1 Like

Credit to the Argie goalie he saved them pens.

1 Like

Damm
Di Maria has such a punchable face.

Would gladly oblige

Great player though in his day, the little goblin.

:thinking:

Rideo my Septic TAN friends

Why do Americans call them ‘penalty kicks’?

‘Argentina defeated the Netherlands on penalty kicks
’

It’s weird, and quite frankly, it’s going to keep me up half the night thinking about it.

1 Like

The main highlight of that 3 hours.

6 Likes

You know sex with Van Gaal would be weird as hell. Right, I mean that’s what everyone thinks of when they see him. Right?

I wonder if it goes far further back than you think, Penalty kick I’ve heard used in Rugby, but I I have heard of other penalty terms in that sport hence it’s probably that.

Wikipedia page on it doesn’t seem to suggest anything but is called “penalty Kick”.

Yeah I think it’s Rugby because you can choose to have a kick, pen or be awarded a scrum.

It’s settled then.

We will take Bellingham and Enzo can go to Real Madrid.

1 Like

Sounds like you’re having a wank again.

Because that is what they are actually called, and always have been

1 Like

Great day of results.
Another 3 Liverpool players resting

3 Likes

The Dutch deserved to be out of the tournament as Van Haal is one of the most overrated coaches around, his football is boring and negative.

The only time they looked threatening was when the had 2 tall CF’s and lumped balls onto the box ala Burnley. However, in extra time they went back to what wasn’t working.

1 Like