FIFA World Cup: Qatar 2022

Hint maybe the referee wasn’t the best.

France clear favourites now. So Morocco to knock them out.

1 Like

But Arry…you had one job…and one job only…

VAR was wrong too?

Maybe it just wasn’t a penalty.

1 Like

I mentioned this before…not really.

They won the World Cup without Benzema. He didn’t add much to them in the Euros.

Forget about Pogba, that WC performance was a one-off…he’s been constantly injured since then.

You can see Kante slowing down, not the same player as 4 years ago.

Rest (Nkunku, Kimpembe) are subs.

They have Tchouameni and a Griezmann who drops in to help midfield. An in form and hard working Rabiot.

They’re at full strength for all intents and purposes.

England would have been more improved with Chilwell and James. Both starters for me

2 Likes

Former colony to upend their colonizers with a team of mercenaries. Perfect.

4 Likes

VAR was wrong. Not for the first time. We have different opinions. That’s fine.

1 Like

It was a great game of football, played the way it should be. Both teams had chances, France took theirs.

Seeing the game played in that spirit is why I never want Brazil or Argentina to ever win another world cup.

5 Likes

Given how many times VAR is TOTALLY wrong that is entirely possible. And was the case here

1 Like

All the managers that failed get sacked but Gareth will get praised for failure again.

1 Like

I predicted France to win this tournament fairly comfortably at the start but to say their at full strength is nonsense.

If Pogba Kante Benzema were fit, they all start.

Perfect, you nailed it, “opinion”.

I pulled you up on stating “opinion” as fact.

And their balance is upset. It’s about the team not the individuals. This France team is playing well and are well on their way to defending their crown

Jordan n Trent…get to Dubai quick…get this shit show out of your minds…

3 Likes

Just looked it up. His contract is up. Surely, he won’t be back. Maybe even at Southampton before too long.

1 Like

Yeah. Defending the crown which they won with Kante Pogba and Sissoko at the heart of it.

Didn’t upset their balance much then, did it?

If Pogba were fit is like saying if the moon were made of Stilton.

Share a video of a clear and obvious foul IN THE BOX and I’ll change my opinion.

Ah wasn’t aware it was up, I’d give him the Euros, let’s face it they’d appoint Fat Frank.

1 Like

Four years on they have other midfield options. Do you not read before replying? I explained why I think Pogba and Kante aren’t their best options right now

1 Like