FIFA World Cup: Qatar 2022

He’s had the best chances of Croatia. Goes to show what they have lacked today.

1 Like

used to see Perisic having his way of things on the left wing. impressive that he’s got nothing out of four games now.

Had a few bit chances nothing much more really, Argentina deserve it.

1 Like

The cringe will be turned up to infinity if Argentina win ths fucker.

2 Likes

Feels ironic that in a game where I felt Croatia tried to be more proactive and not just play for penalties, they got hit hard and went down for the count. Were all 3 goals on the counter?

1 Like

I expected Argentina to win agains Croatia, and they have. Alvarez had a good game. Messi did well, and while he is way below what he was, he is still good enough to impact games at the highest level. At the least in fits and starts. Argentina looking good.

As a neutral I want Morocco to win the lot now, but I can’t see them overcoming France. On to tomorrow…

5 Likes

Didn’t watch the game. How did our new boy play?

2 Likes

I got in the car three times today, drop off, the dentist in the arvo, and pick up.

Each time the radio turned on someone was talking about Messi.

1 Like

I’d knock about 50m off him :wink:

Just so we can get Jude as well.

Also likely to be Kelleher so…

When these players jump up and down alot, doesn’t it do havoc on their knees🤔?

Messi: genius player. To do that against a defender like Gvardiol at the age of 35 and with a dodgy hamstring. Bloody hell!

Neville, fucking behave! 10 scrappers? There is loads of quality all over this Argentinian team.

Pougatch, another plonker. Did you even need to ask Keane is Messi operates at a different level? Numpty.

3 Likes

Yeah it’s his competition isn’t it.

He looks shattered does old Pougatch, like he hasn’t slept for weeks.

1 Like

Nice win by Argentina with a brilliant Mesi. :+1:

I hope France beats Marocco with their bus parking shite and we have a Messi-Mbappe final.

You’ll have another chance to catch him this weekend when he goes head to head with our other new boy.

Eff City

Househusband?

Richarlison’s had his own face tattooed on his back.

1 Like

Where do you even start with this.