FIFA World Cup: Qatar 2022

Neymar in Klinsmann’s team of the tournament hahahahahahha.

Huh?! He only played three matches!

Granted he had the crucial interventions in the first and last matches they played but not enough time on the pitch for me to warrant that

Not pointless for Morocco. They’ll play hard for third place IMO. Maybe Croatia will, too, even though they took second in the last Cup.

4 Likes

not pointless for the moroccans.

Possibly last game for Modric in the blue and white chequers I’m sure he won’t want to bow out in defeat.

4 Likes

Saiss on the bench. Indication he was less than healthy for the France match.

In the grand scheme of things it is pointless, only reason it’s played is $$$

It is. But for the losing semifinalists , a 3rd is better than a 4th. Not that like you said , It really makes a difference.

Yeah for the players I understand it being a bit of redemption but should there even be a 3rd/4th place match to begin with…

Fair play to the Moroccans mind, they’ve stayed with their team right the way through.

Bono doing a Karius.

Unless you are a supporter of Morocco or Croatia, watching is indicative of a lack of something more interesting to do. Then you might find yourself questioning your decision through the half hour of added time. Then you’re still watching through the penalty shootout thinking, why the feck have I done this?

That was exquisite.

Croatia 1-0

Nicely worked set piece, lovely back header from Perisic and Gvardiol nods it home.

Lol.

Great headed assist from Modric that…but unfortunately for him it fell to a Moroccan.

1-1

1-1"2 goals in 2 minutes.

Like to see it. Worse case would be two sides trying to get to pens to finish third. :confused:

Hakimi is a joy to watch.

Some goal by Orsic

Why he didn’t play more I dont know.

Comical last few mins here.

How Croatia didn’t get a pen there is crazy.